🍭🍭🍭🍭

Lisa's POV

Jennie and I went to our kids school. Since Lucas and Gregory mentioned that one of their classmates is getting bullied it worries us. I know that Lucas and Gregory will have each other's back if ever someone bully them however I just want to make sure that it will never happen. Bullying is really rampant nowadays but I am aware that every bully has their own bully story. Maybe they are having a hard time at home or maybe they have problems that they can't share to others that results to them hurting other people.

"Love can you please calm down. There's nothing to worry about" I'm trying to convince her and myself not to worry much but we actually are .

"How can I not worry Lisa?" Jennie says. I'm surprised because she calls me in my first name. That's the first since forever. She really is worried.

"Lisa now huh. Love, we will talk to them okay?" I said and I hold her hands and peck it. We bought went down. Going down the stairs we can now see our twins sitting on the couch waiting for us. Miss Dorothy is fixing Gregory's bow tie. He loves to wear bow tie now a days.

"Good morning Boys!" Jennie greeted them and I smile at them.

"Good morning Mama, morning Mommy. We are waiting for you." Lucas said

"Yah, you're going to our school today right?" Gregory said

"Yes boys, we are. Shall we?" i said

"We shall" the twins answers together and giggles

We arrived to the twins school and meet their teacher. Miss Jinyoung is a young lady with good charisma. She really is suited to her job. Jennie is still taking calls outside because her manager calls her out of nowhere. So I entered the room with the boys and Miss Dorothy.

"Hi! Good Morning!" I said

Miss Jinyoung look at me with shock. And If I'm not mistaken I can see redness in her cheeks. Wait is this girl blushing. No probably not. Maybe thats just her blush on.

"Hi! I'm teacher Jinyoung."she look at me and how down before she offers her hand for a handshake

I bow down as well and take her hands for a shake.

"I'm Lisa Manoban Kim, Lucas and Gregory's Other mother." I said and smiled at her

"How may I help you Mrs. Kim?" She ask me with a flirty town

"Oh. Yeah.. Well, our boys have mentioned that one of their classmates is getting bullied and my wife and I decided to come here today to talk to you about that." I said. But before we continue our discussion I ask Lucas and Gregory to go with Miss Dorothy on the the playground first so we can talk. Jennie is still on her phone.

"Yes, Lucas actually is the one who told me that one of their classmates is getting bullied actually I have called the attention of the two kids parents. I asked them if they can drop by the school today. And they both said yes." teacher Jinyoung said

"Perfect. We really don't tolerate bullying. I just want to be real Miss Jinyoung but if bullying continues in this school we might pull out our twins and transfer them to another one." I smile at her

"I do understand. The school board has already planned actions about this. I hope and we will do our best to prevent further bullying in this school." She said and hold my hands. My hands is somehow on the table so she reach it.

"Eheeewm,," Someone fake a cough. But I do know who that is.

"Miss Jinyoung, this is my beautiful wife Jennie Rubyjane Kim Manoban" I stand up and introduce Jennie to her

Jinyoung stand up and bow down to Jennie and give her a descent smile. It's clear that Jennie is jealous because she saw Jinyoung's hand over mine.

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Jinyoung, so I guess my WIFE have already mentioned why we are here, correct?( Jinyoung smile and nod) alright, our kids are the most important for us. And hearing that bullying exists in this school worries me. I don't want my boys to encounter kind of stuff again, now if it still continues. I will sue your school and transfer our kids to other school " Jennie said that without blinking. My wife is really serious . I look at Jinyoung and I can see fear in her eyes and she is sweating. Jennie is really intimidating.

"I., I mean we the school will make sure that this will never happen again" Jinyoung says

"Excellent. So lets go baby?" Jennie stand up and ask me to go.

"Oh okay. Thank you so much Miss Jinyoung for your time. Please take care of our boys." I said. I was about to offer my hand for a shake when Jennie look at me with a squinting eyes. And then I withdraw my hand. Jinyoung understand and just smile. I smiled apologetically to her and said our goodbye.

I hold Jennie's hand on our way out of mIss Jinyoung room.

"Baby, were you jelaous back there" I ask her and then she look at me and punch me in my arms

"You better not hold other people's hand Manoban not in front of my salad" She said and walk before me going to the twins.

I just shake my head and smile because of my Jealous wife. After all this years, she really is still a jealous one and feisty too.

"Boys, Mommy and I are now going. You behave yourself here okay?" jennie said and the twins nod at her

"Miss Dorothy please look after them. Call us if something is bothering you or anything happen" I said

Since we both made our morning free. We decided to go home first and chill. I really can't imagine my life without my wife and my twins. But, the kids are getting bigger. They grew up so fast.

We are sitting on the couch and jennie is sitting in front of me. So I'm kinda back hugging her. She's reading a magazine I kiss her head and then she face me and smile. I smile back at her and kiss her. The kiss we shared is full of love and contentment.

"Baby, we still have your frozen egg in the bank. Would you like to have another baby with me?" I ask her. "This is just a random thought Love" I added

She is still looking at me and she sit properly.

"Love, I would love to. But can we do it again after a year." Jennie said

"Sure." I smile at her and hug her

"Baby, manager Oppa called me earlier to inform me that they are asking me to do one project." She said

"Hmmm.. what is it?" I said

"It's a drama series on TV. I medical series. I haven't read The Script yet but I'm thinking of accepting it if it's okay with you?" She then look at me. My expression is blank.

"When are you going to start filming if you accept it? " I said

"Manager Oppa said, the filming will start in 2 months." She said

"Baby, tell me everything. There's a "but" to this right? What is it?" I said looking at her confuse. I have this feeling that their is something strange with this project. But I cannot tell what.

"Baby, There's a but. Are actually. First one is, the film will be shoot in China and the other but is I will be filming with Hanbin." She said without blinking again. Now she really is worried.

"No!" I said and I stand up and walk out.

"Lisa!!" Jennie is shouting and calling my name but I don't know. I just can't believe and imagine that that guy hanbin will be with her and might kiss her on the film. No, I just can't.