Chapter 15

Nothing ever turns out to be what you want it to be. Life has a funny way of twisting your plans. - Me.

-A week later-

I hadn't heard from Zayn since that day. Tomorrow is the last day I see Louis till the Christmas holidays.

It's time for the boys to go back on tour and I'm seriously going to miss him. 

Now that Eleanor isn't going to be alone, she want's to do all things girly while Louis is gone and I have no idea what that includes.

I don't exactly want to do anything but lie in my sorrows again now that rumours are flying about Zayn and Candice officially back together.

I throw Louis the shirt he wanted before sitting down next to Eleanor.

"So how long are you gone again?" Eleanor questions.

"Two months." He pouts. 

"You're coming back in November." I say annoyed. "Do you guys ever have a break?"

Louis nods. "Yeah we had a month break. Now we have to get back on the road to finish the tour."

I guess I can get my clothes from Zayns house then, and my phone.

"I don't want you to go!" Eleanor frowns.

Louis sighs before pulling her in a hug. I stand suddenly and leave the room before I'm shouting at the two to get a room when I'm actually in their room.

Since that horrible reunion with Zayn that confirmed I'd be staying with Eleanor and Louis a little longer than necessary, i decided to go job hunting.

Eleanor thinks I have a good job, considering I get paid quite a lot. I have a night job at a factory according to Eleanor and Louis. Realistcally though, I'm back working as a model.

Before Zayn came along, I remember myself being happy and a intelligent individual. Because of him, I'm using other people to survive something that should have been over a while ago.

I take a seat on the couch and turn the tv on, only to end up turning it off when I hear the headlines are about Zayn and Candice. I can't escape this powere couple.

It makes me want to throw up and cry because I know he'll be treating her a lot better than he'll ever treat me.

Shaking my head, Eleanor walks down the staircase and sighs quietly. "He's not worth thinking over."

I half smile. "Yeah, it's kind of hard getting over him. Especially because he's famous. I see him everywhere."

"Oh yeah, true. I didn't think about that." Eleanor giggles. "Do you have work tonight?"

"Yeah. I do." I pout and she mirrors my expression before sitting beside me and folding her arms.

"Where's Louis?"

"He fell asleep."

I chuckle. "Oh, no goodbye sex?"

Eleanor hides a smile. "In the morning." She says with a tinge of redness in her face.

"Okay, okay. Fair enough. I better get ready for work." I stand suddenly and Eleanor frowns.

"But you don't start till ten."

"El, it's nine, fifty?" I chuckle before grabbing the keys. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Bye Rena!"

I wave out before opening the door unlocking the car. Jumping in the drivers side, I turn the key in the ignition and reverse out of the gates and onto the main road.