Chapter 42

"You can't escape the darkness. Even the light leaves when the night comes."

ZAYNS POV

"Zayn, you all good mate?" Louis, after a moment of finally getting some time to myself in the hotel, walks in and my frown deepens.

I just wanted to be alone. Is that so hard to ask for?! God I shouldn't have given him the spare card key.

"I'm fine." I mumble.

"Ahh, Chris want's to talk to you mate."

I shake my head annoyed as Louis shrugs. "Don't shoot the messanger."

"Why am I only getting in trouble, you were with me last night."

Louis shrugs again and I scowl before standing and walking out of the room. "Where is he?!" I call out.

"He's in his room!" Louis replies before the door shuts. 

Chris, our tour manager is basically one of the most up tight fuckers we've had since we opened for BTR back in 2012. If it wasn't for Chris, I think I might enjoy touring, but he makes everything worse. He makes me want to rebel against him from the tight lead he puts around me.

I blantantly took the long way to his room, even though it's on the other side of this floor.

Louis and I threw a party last night after the concert and let's just say we got one too many complaints from everyone who were staying on the same floor as us. Word got out around the media about some girl we didn't even know who drank way too much and got sent to the hospital.

My name was plastered around the media about this infamous party I threw.

I can't remember much, but I know I had a fucking good time.

It was Louis idea, and now I'm too blame.

It's always fucking me.

I bang on his door harder than necessary and after a beat, Chris opens it, that ugly fucking scowl shooting me like every other minute of the day.

"You wanted to see me?" I frown.

"Come in, Zayn." He says sternly.

The papers in his hands are thrown on the table as I walk in and he points at them. "Do you want to know what they are?!"

"If this is about the party-"

"Oh yes, it's about the party. All of these are complaints from the guests that are also staying here." He states evenly. "We were very close to getting kicked out of the hotel, because of your great ideas."

I want to tell him it wasn't just me, but I wouldn't throw Louis into the loop like that. Even if I did say it was, Chris wouldn't believe me. It's always me.

Everything is always Zayns fault.

Classified as a fucking bad guy, I'm always to blame for. I roll my eyes as my fists clench at the false accusations.

"What kind of name are you making for yourself Zayn?! It's not looking good!" Chris yells. "Last week you were caught with two different girls, Last month you set the toilets in the hotel on fire?!"

That fire wasn't fucking me!

I pierce my lips in a firm stubborn line as anger, pure fucking anger chills me to the core.