Justin Asks Leah Out

Leah

The next day, Leah was switching classes at the end of 2nd period when, she ran into Justin.
"Oh, um, hi Leah!" he managed.
"Hi, Justin!" Leah said cheerfully. It was so cute to see Justin embarrassed.
     "Can you- Do you- Go out on a date?" Justin said, "A real one?"
Leah blushed. "Of course!"
"Can you go two days from now at 7:30 at Fogo de Chao?" Justin asked. Fogo de Chao was a Brazilian steakhouse that Leah loved to go every year for her birthday. Apparently, also for dates, too!
      "Sure! I can make it!" Leah replied, a little too quickly.
"Cool," Justin said. The bell rung. "Well, see you later!" he said.
"See you," Leah replied. She rushed towards Mrs. Johnson's class in such a hurry, she bumped into the teacher!
     "Well, hello there, young lady," Mrs. Johnson said.
"Hi, Mrs. Johnson," Leah said, barely paying attention. Justin had asked her out! A real one! Hopefully, Brittany didn't interfere like last time. No, not hopefully. For sure. Leah continued daydreaming.
     "Miss. Martin!" Mrs. Johnson interrupted her dreams.
"Oh, um. What?" Leah said confusedly.
"If you were listening, Leah, I was asking the class a math problem."
"Well, I would know that. You're the math teacher," Leah muttered under her breath.
     Mrs. Johnson pointed to the white board, that showed the equation she was talking about.
"Honestly Leah, why can't you just be like your glorious, intelligent sister, Annabeth?" Mrs. Johnson said.
     That was exactly what Leah's coach had said to Annabeth 'Honestly Annabeth, why can't you just be like your marvelous, athletic sister, Leah?'
      Brittany gaped at the math teacher, and raised her hand with a sudden jolt.
"Yes, Brittany?"
"Mrs. Johnson, aren't- ahem- I your star student?" Brittany asked.
"Oh! My young Brittany, that was weeks ago. You were my favorite student a week ago. This week, Annabeth is my star student." Mrs. Johnson said, smiling sweetly.
     Brittany looked embarrassed. Brittany did an overacted faint, and her friends caught her. Leah snickered. Now it was her turn to tease Brittany, after all the other times Brittany had teased her. She still couldn't believe it. Justin had asked her out on a real date!