92

Night fell fast and I dressed to go to the festival with my aunt and the Davina search party. We were going for a hunt in the streets of this party.
"Remind me again why I'm doing this?" I asked my father.
"Because she needs found" he said.
"She isn't going to be here. If i were hiding from you all the first place i would go is not a party in the streets" i said.
"Kieran is gonna call me first if he hears anything" Marcel said as he walked over to my father and I.
"Is it really smart to have everyone looking for her like this? The witches are more up to find her this way" i said.
"It's the only option we have since all you gave us was that she was with Cami" Marcel said.
"That's all i could see. The spell i used only let me see what Davina seen" I said.
"Ah, you three look rather cozy" Klaus said as he walked up behind us.
"Jesus Klaus" i said as i jumped and turned around facing my uncle.
"Hardly. I was just telling Elijah and Maddie how we are wasting time." Marcel said.
"You don't like festivals?" Klaus asked.
"I dont see why not?" Rebecca said as she walked over.
"Who doesn't love a street party?" I said looking at Rebecca with a smile.
"Sister, come to help us find our stray?" My uncle asked.
"We can't let the endangered witch get into the wrong hands, can we?" Rebecca asked.
"For the record, we are moments away from retrieving her." Klaus said.
"I recognize that tone of voice, niklaus." My father said.
"As do I, your up to something" i said looking up at my uncle.
"Clearly, you have some diabolical machination." My father said.
"What is it uncle Klaus" i asked as i rolled my eyes.
Klaus smiled and walked over to a boy.
"Timothy... might it have a word?" I heard Klaus compel.
Klaus then picked up his phone and dialed something before putting it to his ear.
"Joshua, my most disappointing minion. I suspected you wouldn't answer the call were it from me." My uncle said into the phone.
"He's calling Josh" i said to the other three.
"What for?" Marcel asked.
"You shut up" i said rolling my eyes as i walked over to my uncle.
"You're lying. In fact, Marcel and I were just chatting about your failed double agent status, and we've surmised that you're likely still in town and in the company of a friend... oh wait we know you are because Maddie seen you with her. A young angry witch" Klaus said.
"Nope. Nope. No witches here. Totally digging turkey, though." Josh said.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone from my uncle.
"Josh where is Davina? She's in danger" i said.
"Your lying to get her back for your uncle." Josh said.
"I can do everything and more that Davina does i dont need her and i wish my uncle could see that I'm just a useful but none of that matters right now. The witches are after here they want to complete the harvest" i said.
"I dont know where they are" Josh said.
"Find them and bring them to the compound before someone else finds her!" I yelled handing Klaus his phone and looking at Timothy.
"Sorry" i said with a smile.
"So are you going to find them?" Klaus asked.
"I have no idea where they are" Josh said.
"Are you going to leave Davinas fiddleless soulmate alone with me? What would she think of that?" Klaus asked.
I looked up, i knew what he was going to do.
"I can assure you that i just want to talk" my uncle continued.
"Where will you be?" Josh asked.
"The compound like my dear niece said. I really do hope she comes home soon" Klaus said as he hung up the phone.
"Don't do that again" he said to me.
"What help?" I asked.
He looked at my angrily.
"You know maybe if you were nice things would get done better with out so many people hating you" i said as i walked away from him joining back with my father.
I watched Klaus leave with Timothy and my Father followed and Marcel and Rebecca also disappeared. I walked around the street knowing Davina would pop up sooner or later.
"Are you sure you want to mess with the baddest dude in all of history?" I heard Josh say.
"He messes with me when he took Tim" i heard Davina say.
"Bingo" i whispered as i followed the voices.
"I'll kill him, all of them." Davina said.
"Davina, originals can't be killed" Josh said.
"Maybe they can. I have so much power, I've never felt anything like it before. It's growing, gathering inside me. I'm strong Josh." Davina said.
"You and me both" i said as i joined them.
Neither of them said anything.
"You know it's not very nice to threaten all of us if only one of us is giving you grief. I for one am trying to help you Davina, that feeling you just described, i feel it all the time growing all the time. I dont know what to do with it sometimes. You and I can help each other we can be friends if you let us" i said.
"How do i know you aren't helping Klaus?" She asked.
"Trust me when i say this, I'm definitely not helping him. Also added bonus, if you kill us then...." I said
"If your going to do it, don't hold back" Josh said cutting in.
"Do hold back! Trust me please" i said.
"Hit them with all you got, at least Klaus" Josh said.
Davina nodded and pushed past me and Josh.
"That was very sweet" i heard Rebecca said as i was about to follow Davina.
"Ugh" i said as i turned and faced my aunt with Josh.
"Not letting Maddie tell Davina that if she kills Klaus, you die too. Very noble. Problem is..." Rebecca said.
"Here we go" i said.
"If she goes after my brother, she'll be the one who ends up dead, a very unnecessary end to an already tragic story." Rebecca continued as she glanced at me.
"Perhaps you'd like to help me and Maddie help her" she said.
"Your going to help her?" I asked.
"Of course" Rebecca said.
"Alright" Josh said.
"Good. Shall we then?" Rebecca said as she walked between Josh and I.