38

Elijah POV
"Stefan" Elena said as i stood in the door of the Gilbert house.
Stefan and Matt came around the corner.
"Elijah" Stefan said.
"Hello again" i said with a smile.
I was on a mission find my daughter and my brother the voice over the phone was Damon Salvatore. He crashed my brothers car and took my daughter and my brother.
"Where's my daughter?" I asked.
"Safe with Damon" Stefan said.
"Where's my brother" i asked.
"Also Safe with Damon. Damon is heading out of town to protect Klaus and Maddie from Alaric. Maddie almost get herself killed protecting Klaus" Stefan said.
"To save ourself a all we have to do is take that stake from him?" I asked.
"Yes" Stefan said.
"Once's he's been disarmed the weapon is in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the earth. And Alaric will follow us." I said.
"And you'll just run?" Stefan asked.
"We've done it before. Klaus, Rebecca, myself and Maddie spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena's able to live out the rest of her nature life." I said.
"We finally stopped him and then your daughter had big plans to release him just like you doz i can't just let you bring him back." Elena said.
"I give you my word. Elena, i will not revive Klaus with in yours or even your children's life times. Perhaps it will finally teach him some manners." I said.
"What about your daughter?" Stefan asked.
"I can handle her" i said
"Why should Elena trust you? All you've done is screw her over." Matt said.
"And for that I'm deeply ashamed. If you haven't noticed i left my daughter here in the hands of my brother and sister because of what i did to Elena. But know this she could have been dead the instant i walked through those doors tonight. So, Elena i leave it to you, to make the decision to trust me or not." I said.
"Not! Hello, did that concussion give you brain damage? His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!" Damon said through the phone.
"Rebecca and Kol will honor these terms if you return Klaus body to us... Elena will come to no harm" i said.
Everyone just looked at each other.
"Do we have a deal?" I asked.
"No! No, no, no, no. Did i mention, no!" Damon said.
"Elena, it's up to you." Stefan said.
"Oh come on!" Damon said
"Why do you want Klaus body. I mean i get you want your daughter back but why Klaus?" Elena asked.
"He's my brother, we remain together" i said.
"We have a deal" Elena said.
Just then Jeremy came in and told us about the run in he had with Alaric so we made a plan and Jeremy called Alaric and told him that Klaus was being buried off Route 12 and he bought it.
Maddie's POV
I followed Damon and Bonnie into a storage unit. Damon hid my uncles body here after her hit me with a car and stole both myself and my uncle. I broke my neck lucky for me I'm a vampire so all it did was knock me out. My father was back in mystic falls waiting for me and my uncles body and then we were going to run and i had to obey my father and not release my uncle. However what i was going to do was to late to listen to daddy dearest. I was finally going to rebel and i was never going to hear the end of it unless my dad secretly didn't want my uncle to stay like this and he was only telling Elena what she wanted to hear, if that's the case I'll get praised.
"I'm not half way out of Virginia and Elena sells our soul to the originals?" Damon asked Bonnie.
"It's her call" Bonnie said as we walked past storage lockers.
"You know what else is her call? Everything bad!" I said.
"Where's the body? As long as it's unspelled Alaric is one witch away from finding it." Bonnie said.
"Hidden. I was going to use unit 666 but that would have been to obvious so i settled for unit 1020" Damon said as he opened the storage locker.
"Mini fridge, a couple bird cages, box full of playboys, and one beef jerkified Original." Damon said as we walked in.
Bonnie opened the casket my uncle was lying in and his eyes shot open and looked straight at me and Damon who stood behind me.
"Whoa. Creepy" Damon said.
"I need a minute" Bonnie said.
"Just ham the which locator bat signal, whatever, and get on with it bonnie" Damon said.
"Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna and Alaric because of him. Tyler's a hybrid, my mother's a vampire. Could you give me a minute to just appreciate the sight of him like this?" Bonnie asked.
I rolled my eyes but stay put as Damon backed away.
Damon shut the door leaving Bonnie and i in the storage unit alone with me uncle. He blinked and continued to look at me.
"You should rot in hell, but if you die, so do my friends. So does my mother. What am i supposed to do about that?" Bonnie asked.
"Bonnie hurry someone is looking for us" i said.
She nodded.
"Damon! This isn't funny!" I heard my aunt yell.
"Oh no." I said quietly.
We got the coffin out and headed to the car with Rebecca and Damon.
"He's here" Damon whispered just as he came around the corner and bashed my aunt against the car.
"Stop! Leave her be!" I yelled.
Alaric looked at me and then back at Rebecca.
And threw her and Damon aside and opened the casket and pulled out his stake.
"No!" Damon and Rebecca yelled as he plunged the stake into his heart.
I knew what Bonnie and i had done and i knew everything would be okay but i was scared to death we had messed up and that some how my uncle would die.
"No!" I cried as i ran over pushing Alaric away but i was to late the fire from the white oak started.
Damon held my aunt back as she screamed. I cried over my uncles body. It was just like when i lost Henry my uncle my best friend. The effects and the memories all came back and i felt the fire with in my soul flare up and i was pissed i was going to use a spell to trap Alaric so he couldn't hurt my family anymore.
He got up and pushed me aside and pulled the stake out of my uncle closed his casket and pointed at Rebecca.
"Next" he said.
"Rebecca. Run" Damon said.
She looked at me and i nodded and she ran and i ran at Alaric and he pinned me to the ground with the stake above my heart.
"You won't do it" i laughed.
"What makes you so sure" he said.
"I'm not just a vampire. My grandma made sure to tell you specifically not to kill me because the ancestors don't want me dead. I'm a witch and a vampire hybrid much more powerful that the average witch." I said with a smile.
Alaric got up and looked at Damon and then at me then ran after Rebecca.
Damon called Stefan right away and told him about Klaus being staked. Klaus wasn't lying about being the bloodline for them but he wasn't dead dead so nobody was going to die.