𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE TWO SPEEDERS SWIFTLY crossed the deserted valley, accompanied by darkness and their flash charges.

Mando and Toro made sure to ride on full speed while Aeryn tried her best to hold onto Toro's waist and not fall off the speeder. It was clear to the three of them.

They were pulling this trick off.

The Mandalorian shot his first flash charge, successfully blinding the assassin. They continued crossing through the valley.

"Now!" Mando commanded and Aeryn shot her first flash charge.

Once again, the blinding light was up, preventing Fennec Shand to shoot any of them.

Aeryn, then, prepared for her second shot with the flash charge. The terrain was suddenly bumpy, though. Her hand that was holding onto Toro's waist suddenly slipped, causing for her to lose balance and almost fall off the speeder.

"Aeryn!" Mando called for her, his voice filled eith worry.

"Hey, hold on!" Toro shouted, aware of what was going on.

The violet-eyed girl grabbed for Toro's waist and accidentally misfires the flash charge. Instead of going up, it ran across the sand.

"Crap!" Aeryn cursed as she tried to fix her position on the speeder. "I misfired!"

"Yeah, we can see that!" Toro shouted back.

Fennec Shand didn't let this opportunity go to waste. She immediately aimed for one of the speeders and took her shot.

It was a success.

Mando was thrown back as the shot came too close at his speeder. It was only Toro's speeder that was crossing the valley.

"MANDO!!" Aeryn screamed at the top of her lungs, worried about what has happened to Mando. In fact, she wanted to jump right off the speeder.

"Focus, Aeryn!" Toro shouted from in front of her. "We have to get that assassin!"

For the first time in the whole day, Toro said something fruitful. Aeryn knew he was right and kept her attention back to their goal.

As if on cue, Mando shot another flash charge from behind, blinding Fennec Shand. A wave of relief took over Aeryn as she realized that Mando was okay.

Fennec Shand gave Mando another shot, hitting him directly at his beskar breastplate. She took aim again, focusing her next shot to the exposed underside of Mando's face.

"Don't you dare make another move." Aeryn warned Fennec as she stood behind her alongside Toro.

Toro had his blaster pointed at Fennec, ready to shoot anytime. Aeryn, however, was unarmed and had her blasters still clipped onto her belt. She had a way of handling things differently.

Fennec suddenly turned around and threw a knife right at Toro's blaster, disarming him. Toro stood there, a little bit taken aback.

Aeryn let out a sharp sigh and unclipped both of her blaster from her belt. She pointed it right at Fennec, looking impatient.

"You can try." Aeryn shrugged at her.

Fennec looked pissed but she knew there was nothing she could do. She was outnumbered and the violet-eyed girl in front of her had two blasters.