♡FINAL CHAPTER♡

A/N- get ready cause this is a long ass final chapter that contains over 3000 words so get ready.

I wrote this for 4 days and tried to make this the best as I could for the readers.
so I really hope you guys could vote for this thanksss♡

---------
I wake up from the sound of Jae Hyun crying... I slowly get out of bed and carried him on my arms from the crib swaying him softly.

we stayed there for some minuts until
his crying gradually starts to fade and fade until it was silence.

I sigh and close my eyes feeling tired.

buzz...
I opened my eyes and slowly put Our sleeping baby Jae Hyun back on his crib quietly.

I sit on the side of the bed and take a quick glance of Namjoon still sleeping.

As I turn my phone on to see who could've texted me.

Doctor Jieng

I swiped up revealing the text he sent.

"Hello Ms. Y/N, This is Doctor Jieng. I want to inform you that the results are now done. And I want to request to meet you up tomorrow. Its urgent. thank you."

I look away and thought about it...

Something feels wrong..

"sure. I'll drop by the hospital tomorrow. Thanks."

[NEXT DAY]

NAMJOON POV
I placed the breakfast I made on the table "Y/N! Breakfast Is ready!" I shout from downstairs

I turn around and face Jae Hyun who's now on the stroller laughing.

"cute Jae Hyun." I laugh as well and carry him.

"how are you?" I talked to him with a baby voice unconsciouslly as If He's going to reply. making me smile at how cute he is.

ding dong
The sound of the doorbell rang.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Jae Hyunnniee!!" He exclaims happily then takes the baby from my hands and enters the house.

"what are you doing here Eunwoo?"
I said as I close the door.

"Y/N asked me to come over."

wow.

"why? are you gonna talk about something?"

"No, She said she's going somewhere." He replies not taking his gaze off Jae Hyun.

go somewhere?

-----
I enter the room seeing my wife standing up from the chair and swinging her bag on her shoulder.

"where are you going?" I asked confused.

but she didn't reply.

"where are you going? why didn't you tell me you were leaving today?"

she walks standing infront of me
"I'm going to the mall with my friends."

with eunwoo?