N I N E T E E N

-
After I finish eating, We went to our shared-room and layed down, He burried his head on my neck, while hugging me...

Right now... The baby hasn't come out yet, but he's already being a
dad-material, and a husband-material. I'm wondering.... How much better it could be if the baby comes out... I'm so excited! I love this man!! (I mean... Who dosen't?)

I whispered "I love you" I thought he was sleeping, he placed a peck on my forehead, then put his head on my neck again.. "I love you too" he said gently...

9 Months Later....

"Namjoon!!! Where are you!!!?" I shouted, he ran to the room breathing heavily. "what happened?" he said as he leans the side of his shoulder on the door.

"who's this?" I asked showing his phone. That has a text that says:

"Daddy, is your wife not there?, You promised me to spend the night together with me."

He walked towards me and took the phone from my hand,

"I-I don't know" He Looked very nervous. And i can tell he's hiding something...

"So you're planning to cheat on me when i'm barely on the last days of my pregnancy..." I said angrily.

"babygirl no! I'm not cheating on you!" He said as he said with a worried look...

I sighed. "oh rea-" I got cut off by Hearing someone walking towards the room.

"w-wait mam! Don't go inside there!" I heard the maid through the door.
Suddenly the door opened, revealing a Girl, wearing something seductive. While the maid at her back tried to stop her from coming inside...

"Hey Babyboy! You missed me?" The girl asked seductively as she walks towards namjoon and hold namjoon's shoulders.... "Yah! What are you doing here!" Namjoon said before pushing her away,

Namjoon looked at me.... Crying...
"who the fuck is that!?" I asked while crying in an angry tone. "Excuse me!? I'm his gilrfriend!!... Ohhh you must be the Wife!" I walk towards namjoon.. "B-babe.. I can explain this"
He said, but i slapped him and ran out of the room....

NAMJOON'S POV
She ran out of the room, I was about to run after her but my ex pulled my arm. I looked at her...

"what are you doing here?, Didn't I tell you!? WE ARE OVER!"

"Since when?," she tried to kiss my but i pushed her.

"Get out of my house! Or I'll do something that will make you regret for hurting my wife's feelings!"

"really?, what are you gonna do?... Look at me... Look at her.... 'BIG DIFFERENCE!'" She said as she cross her arms...

"Yeah! BIG DIFFERENCE!! Because
I FUCKING LOVE HER!!!.. AND I DON'T LOVE YOU!!" I shouted,

She sarcastically Laughed. "Okay then! So what if i don't leave here?... What are you gonna do?.... Kill me?"

I pulled a gun out of my pocket and pointed it at her. "YEAH! MAYBE KILL YOU!"

She was shocked... "Y-You!!" She ran away.

What the fuck!!!!... Wait.... Y-Y/N?