Chapter 30

Harry's POV-

We finally got out and me and Delia sat Ron down. Hermione and Delia bent down beside him while her mum wrapped his leg.

I looked around and saw Sirius walked away some and was just standing there looking at Hogwarts, "You better go," Ron said. "No don't worry," I said, "it's fine, I'll stay here."

"You go we'll stay," Hermione said. "You ok?" I asked while standing up. "I'm fine go," Ron said and I looked at Delia to see if she was fine. "Go," she said and I walked over to him. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Sirius said, "I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors, it'll be nice to do it as a free man."

We stood there in silence, "That was a noble thing you did back there," he said, "He doesn't deserve it." "Well I didn't think my dad would have wanted his two best friends to become killers," I said, "besides, dead, the truth dies with him, alive your free."

"Turn me into a flobberworm, anything but the dementors," I heard Peter say and we turned around, "Ron haven't I been a good pet? You won't let them give me to the dementors would you? I was your rat."

Then he turned to Hermione and Delia, "Sweet, clever girls! Surely you won't....." he began. "Get away from them," Lupin said and him and Delia's mum dragged him away and pulled him up, when her mum punched him, "That's for talking to my daughter, Harry, Hermione and Ron," she said then punched him again and he fell to the ground, "and that's for putting Sirius in Azkaban, and the dementors get to give you what you deserve for killing Lily and James."

"Go Mrs. Diggory," Ron said and everyone smiled some except Peter. "Rose was always tough, but sweet," Sirius said smiling then sighed, "I don't know if you know, Harry, but when you were born James and Lily made me your godfather."

"I know," I said remembering what I heard in the 3 Broomsticks. "Well I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle," he said, "but if you ever wanted a different home."

"What? Come and live with you?" I asked. "Well it's just a thought," he said, "I can understand if you don't want to." Before I could respond yes or anything I heard Hermione and Delia yell, "Harry!"

We turned around and Hermione pointed to the sky where the clouds moved and the moon was in clear view, "Move back," Delia's mum said and got in front of us while Sirius ran to Remus, "Remus, my old friend, have you taken your potion?"

"Mum I have some," Delia said and pulled a vile from her pocket, "Do we just shove it down his throat?" He made this painful noise, "You know the man you truly are Remus! This heart is where you truly live! Here," Sirius said pointing to Remus's heart.

"Mum," Delia said in a worried voice, "Do we just shove it down his throat?" "This flesh is only flesh!" Sirius said when I saw Peter grab Remus's wand.

"Expelliarmus," I said and the wand flew from his hand. He gave a smile, a wave, then shrunk down until it was a pile of clothes on the ground and he came from it as a rat and ran away.

I ran for him, "Harry," Delia said and pulled me back. "Remus! Remus," Sirius said. "Mum," Delia said but before she could finish, Remus made this howling noise, "It's to late," her mum said then ran over to Remus to I guess help Sirius.

"Mum," Delia said running towards her but I held her back. "Run! Run!" Her mum and Sirius yelled when Remus turned into a full wolf and flung Sirius and Delia's mum back and they went flying in different directions and somewhere else.

Remus leaned down whimpering, "Come on," I said. "Wait! Wait!" Hermione and Delia said. "Hermione, Delia, bad idea, bad idea," Ron said but they ignored us and slowly walked towards him.

"Professor?" Hermione said but he didn't move, "Professor Lupin." He still didn't move, "Uncle Remus," Delia said walking a little closer to him, "Remus, Uncle Remus?" He howled and she jumped back beside Hermione.

I grabbed Delia and pulled her back and Ron pulled Hermione back. Remus walked towards us and I was scared, "Nice doggy, nice doggy," Ron said in a scared voice. When Professor Snape walked out: awake, mad and oblivious to the fact there was a werewolf behind him.

"There you are Potter," He said when Remus growled and Snape turned around his eyes wide then put us behind him.

Remus raised his hand or paw back and I was sure we were going to die, when he waved his hand forward, but we backed up and fell down. He walked forward, when a black dog came knocking him down and they started fighting and the dog got in front of us when I realized it was Sirius, when they ran at each other growling, biting and Remus threw Sirius and turned to us.

When Sirius attacked him again, then he ran and Remus ran after him. "Sirius," I said and ran after him. "Harry," Delia said. "Come back here, Potter, Diggory," Snape said. I stopped and saw Delia beside me and Remus had Sirius in the air when he threw him against a rock and I ran forward.

"Harry," Delia said and I heard her behind me. I picked a rock up and threw it at Remus and hit him in the head, when he turned around. "Uh Harry, what's your plan?" Delia asked. "Uh," I said and Delia grabbed my hand walked back slowly yet not, taking me with her, and Remus ran at us, when suddenly there was a howling noise and he turned and ran from us. Sirius made noise's and got up then fell back down then came up as a human, but stumbling down.

"Rose," I heard, surprisingly, Snape say and I turned and saw him bent down beside her who had been knocked out when she got flung by Remus and onto a rock. "Mum," Delia said and ran to her, "Go after him Harry," Delia said and I nodded and ran after him when I found him near water and laying on his side and it looked as if he was dead. I ran down to him, "Sirius," I said and rolled him on his back and his shoulder was bleeding and his eyes were closed.

"No, Sirius," I said when everything went freezing cold, the water started freezing and I could see my breath, when Sirius opened his eyes and had a look of fear then they closed again.

I looked up and saw dementors, a lot of them flying above us when one flew down and got right near Sirius's face, "Expecto Patronum," I heard someone say behind me then a bright blue light surronded us and I think I saw a doe then it went away after a minute.

"Harry," Delia said running over, wand in hand and standing beside me, when one flew forward and got right near her and she fell to her knees. I grabbed my wand, "Expecto Patronum," I said and a bright light came from my wand and the one at Delia flew away and others couldn't come through, when they flew down and I felt drained and the light left.

One came down to and that cold feeling I felt on the train came and I screamed, "Expecto Patronum," I heard Delia say and the light came and it flew away. I fell to my knees and more came all around me, Sirius and Delia. One came at me and the feeling came back, but it left and I fell forward.

I looked beside me and saw Delia passed out, but breathing when one more came at us and continued to come, when it stopped and I looked up and saw a little blue ball, come from Sirius's mouth and rose up some. I saw a little light ahead and I looked and saw a clear, blue stag on the other side of the water.

It started glowing brighter and a big light came from it and filled the whole place with blinding blue light and all the dementors flew away and it started dimming down and I looked down and saw the light go back in Sirius's mouth and then it went quiet.

The light went dim and everything went blurry, the stag went away some and I saw a person, but before the light completely moved and I could see who, everything went dark.
___________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully this being long makes up for the delay's. I might not get to update soon because I have SOL's and Exams, but when I can I will.

Like
Comment