Chapter 10

Harry's POV-

I woke up and got in my robes, put my books in my bag and walked out and into the common room and saw Hermione and Delia trying to fit about a million books in their bags.

"I don't know why you two need so much books," Ron said. They didn't answer him, "Come on we need to go down to the Great Hall and get our Time Turners," Delia said and her and Hermione ran out of the common room.

"Come on," I said and me and Ron walked out of the common room and to the Great Hall where McGongall was handing Delia and Hermione their schedule.

We walked over and she handed us ours and we sat down beside Hermione and Delia. "How do you two plan on doing all this?" Ron asked them, looking at their schedules.

They looked at their watches and grabbed their bags and ran out. "Come on," I said, "We have Divination first."

We walked up about a million steps to her classroom, and when we walked in and found a table, and sat down. I breathed in and smelt perfume and smoke and that it was really hot in here.

When a woman with a lot of jewlery and big glasses on came out, "Welcome my children," she said sitting down, "in this room you shall explore the noble art of Diviniation, in this room you shall discover if you possess the Sight."

She stood up and walked some when she ran into the table that was in front of her, "Hello I am Professor Trelawney, together we shall cast ourselves into the future," she said, "this term we will focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves, so please take the cup of the person sitting opposite you."

I took Ron's cup, "What do you see?" She asked the class, "the truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read." She walked around, "but first you must broaden your minds," she said taking Seamus' head in her hands, "first you must look beyond."

"What a load of rubbish," Delia and Hermione said. "Where did you two come from?" Ron asked. "Us?" They said. "We've been here the whole time," Delia said.

"You, boy," Trelwaney said pointing to Neville, "Is your grandmother quite well?" "I think so," Neville said. "Oh I wouldn't be so sure of that," she said putting her hand on his shoulder, "Give me the cup."

Neville handed it to her and she took one look and laid it back down, "Pity," she said and walked towards us. "See a load of rubbish," Delia whispered, "Neville's grandmother will be fine."

"Broaden your minds," Trelwaney said. She looked at Ron and made this noise making Ron jump, "Your aura is pulsing, dear are you in the beyond?" She asked him.

Delia gave a small laugh, "I think you are," Trelwaney said. "Sure," Ron said. "Look at the cup tell me what you see," she said.

"Yeah," Ron said flipping through his book, "Harry's got a sort of wonky cross, thats trials and suffering and that there could be the sun and that's happiness, so your going to suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it."

"Give me the cup," Trelwaney said and Ron handed it to her and one look at it and she laid it back down as if it was on fire, "Oh my dear boy," she said, "my dear, you have the.... Grim."

I looked at my cup, "Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asked. "Not the Grin you idiot, the Grim," Someone said, "taking form of a giant spectracal dog, it's among the darkest omens in our world, it's the omen of death."

Delia took my cup, "This isn't the Grim," she said turning it around, "This looks nothing like a dog more like a big lump of tea leaves."

She threw the cup down and it broke then she grabbed her bag and walked out with Hermione behind her.