Chapter 16

Delia's POV-

I woke up to a pecking noise and I looked at my clock and it said 10'o clock. 'Who would wake me up at 10 in the morning on a weekend?' I thought.

Then that pecking noise came again and I looked up and saw an owl. I huffed, but got up anyway and walked over to the window and opened it.

The owl flew over and landed on my bed, making it wet, 'Thanks owl,' I thought. I walked over to my bed and grabbed the letter and it was soaked.

The owl flew back out the window and I closed it back and opened my letter and it was a little hard to read, but still readable:

Delia

We're going to practice in my classroom with Dumbledore, come down when you get dressed and bring a coat, or something we're practcing till the Quidditch match begins,

Remus.

I huffed, but got up and changed into a long sleeve shirt, jeans and some boots and I grabbed my jacket and wand and walked out my dormitory and into the common room then out the portrait hall.

Everything was dark when I stepped out, "Lumos," I said and I started walking down to Remus' classroom and when I walked in all the candles were lit and Dumbledore was sitting down and talking to a standing Remus.

"Delia," they said smiling at him. "Hello Professors," I said with a yawn. "Are you ready?" Remus asked. I thought about my happy memory, then nodded my head.

Dumbledore leaned forward some, while Remus waved his wand and the locks opened. I held my wand in front of me and the lid opened and out came the Dementor.

I breathed in and out thinking about my memory, "Expecto Patronum," I said and the same bright light came from my wand and then I heard the lid close back down.

I held my wand to my side, "Did you see that?" Remus asked. "See what?" I asked. "You had a small patronus forming, not sure what it was though," Remus said.

I smiled, "Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded his head, "Ok," I said, "let's try again." I held my wand in front of me and Remus waved his wand and the locks turned and then the lid opened.

I breathed in and out, 'Happy memory, Happy memory,' I repeated, "Expecto Patronum," I said loudly and a bright, blue light filled up the whole room and it was kind of blinding me.

"Lily," I heard Remus and Dumbledore say. I thought I saw something blue moving in front of me, but I wasn't for sure.

The Dementor flew back into the box, and I dropped my wand to my side and rubbed my eyes, "Why did you guys say Lily?" I asked.

"Well you have the same patronus as her," Remus said. "I produced a patronus?" I asked smiling at them.

They nodded their heads, "What was it?" I asked. They looked at each other, "a doe," Dumbledore said. "So a doe was Lily Potters patronus?" I asked again making sure I heard them correctly the first time.

"Yes," they said. "What was my mothers?" I asked. "Well," Remus said, "her's was a bunny." I smiled and Dumbledore got up and walked over to me, "I am very impressed with you Delia, not many witch's and wizards your age can do such a powerful spell," he said.

I smiled, "I bet when Harry wants to learn he'll be better," I said, "he's a strong wizard." "You two have the same type of strength, you just need to find it first," Dumbledore said.

I smiled at him, but some what confused, "Here have some chocolate," Remus said handing me some. I smiled and bit into it, "you should go on down to lunch, the Quidditch match will be beginning soon," Dumbledore said.

I looked at the clock and saw he was right, "It doesn't feel like its been that long," I said. "Time goes by fast when your having fun," Dumbledore said.

I laughed, "See you at the match Professor's," I said. They nodded their heads and I ran out putting my jacket on, on the way down to the Great Hall.

I finally got there and I put my wand in my pocket and walked in and over to Gryffindor table where I saw Hermione, Harry and Ron talking.

I walked over and sat down beside Hermione, "Where have you been?" They asked. "I had to go talk to Professor Lupin and Dumbledore about something," I said and they nodded their heads, "So who are you going for today?" Ron asked.

I looked down at my food, "I don't know yet," I said. "Ron you shouldn't ask her to choose between her brother and Gryffindor," Hermione said.

"Delia can I talk to you?" Cedric asked from behind Harry. I nodded my head and walked out with Cedric, "You can cheer for Gryffindor," he said, "just because I'm your brother doesn't mean you have to cheer for Hufflepuff."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "because I was just going to cheer for you both." "I'm sure Delia," he said then kissed my head and walked back inside the Great Hall.

_________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

Delia and Cedric walked out then he came back in and a few minutes later Delia walked over and sat back down beside Hermione.

"What was that about?" Ron asked. "He said, I can cheer for Gryffindor," she said, " So I guess I'm going for Gryffindor."

"You don't look so happy about that," Ron said, but before she could answer, "Come on Harry," Wood said.

I looked at them, "Go." "Can you come down to the locker room when you come down?" I asked her. "Sure," she said.

I smiled at her and then ran after Wood and the team, into a cold, wet evening.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry about that guys, I didn't see on my paper that I had wrote down more for this chapter.

Sorry about that again.

Like

Comment