Chapter 20

Delia's POV-

Winter break soon ended and classes were beginning again. Ever since Harry said that if he found Sirius he was going to kill him made me beyond worried.

We had a break in between classes and I went and talked to Remus. I was about to knock when he opened the door dragging a huge trunk.

"Delia can I help you with something?" He asked. "Um yea I wanted to talk," I said looking at the ground, "and I needed to talk to you."

He nodded his head, "Of course," he said, "We can talk and walk, I need to take this to Dumbledore's office."

I nodded my head, "Can I help you carry that?" I asked once we got to the classroom door. He nodded and I grabbed the other end.

"What is it you needed to talk about?" He asked. "Well Harry figured out about Sirius being his godfather," I said looking at the ground and saw him looking at me shocked, "and then he said he wants him to find him so he can kill him."

He looked shocked, "and Remus I'm really worried about him, and mum hasn't responded to my letter and what if he came for her," I said looking at him, "We live in Godrics Hollow and Lily and James died there maybe he came back there, and plus we live right beside them."

We finally got to Dumbledore's office, "and I don't know how to do all this, because when Harry said all that I was scared to be in front of him," I said sitting down and wiping a tear away, "you should have seen the anger in his eyes it was scary."

He came and kneeled down in front of me, "Don't worry Delia," he said, "Everything's going to be ok, if Sirius does come for your mother she can stand up for herself, her and Lily were the smartest witches in our year back in school."

I gave a small laugh and wiped the tears away and before I could say anything the trunk moved. "What are you doing anyway?" I asked walking over to it.

"Harry wants to know how to defend himself against the dementors," Remus said. I looked at him, "I knew this day was coming," I said.

He gave a small smile, "Want to practice some?" He asked, "Dumbledore has the box with your's upstairs."

I smiled and nodded my head, "Sure," I said and walked up and helped him bring it down. "Ready?" He asked.

I grabbed my wand and held it out in front of me, I thought about my happy memory, then nodded my head and he waved his hand and the lid opened.

I felt the coldness, but breathed in and out, "Expecto Patronunm," I said and the same bright light came out and I even saw the doe, my patronus. A few seconds later I heard the trunk close and I held my wand to my side.

Remus was smiling, "You'd really give a lot of older wizards and witches a run for their money," he said handing me some chocalate.

I looked at it, "You seemed hungry," he said and I just laughed and he smiled, "You should get down to class," he said smiling.

I smiled and got up and hugged him, "Thank you Uncle Remus," I said. "No problem Delia," he said and I pulled away and saw him smiling.

I helped him take my trunk back up the steps and then ran back down, "Keep Harry safe," I said and he nodded his head and I smiled and ran out.

I was halfway there when I ran into someone and I looked and saw Cedric. "Oh hey Ced," I said smiling at him.

"What are you doing in the halls?" He asked and I sighed, "Cedric I was up in Dumbledore's office." "What? Why were you in the Headmaster's office?" He asked freaking out.