The Diggory Sister(Part 3) A Harry Potter Love Story

(IDEA OF THIS STORY GOES TO J.K ROWLING ADN HER AMAZING HARRY POTTER BOOKS)

Delia's POV-

Cedric and dad went down to Diagon Alley today to get Cedric's school supplies and to spoil him for getting prefect for Hufflepuff, so me and Mum were home and are going to get my things tomorrow.

"Mum, I don't understand why we have to throw a party for Cedric," I said while helping her in the kitchen. "Your father," she said, "he's very proud of him."

"He's always proud of Cedric," I mumbled. "That's not true dear," she said coming over and turning me around, "I am proud of you and so is Cedric and your father," she said kissing my head, "It's only a few of Cedric's friends and Remus is coming over."

I smiled, "Are you serious?" I asked her. See Remus is one of my godfathers, but he's more like family then that. Him and mum went to school together along with Sirius Black, James Potter and Lily Evans and they were all friends.

James and Lily were also my godparents then they passed away and so Remus became the top one. I still remember this time I went over to James and Lily's and Sirius and Remus were there and it was Christmas, I believe me and Harry were playing around on the ground and if I remember correctly he got this broom and hit me upside the head with it, but not on purpose I do believe, I still smile every time I think of it.

"What are you thinking of?" Mum asked. "That one Christmas I remember when I was almost 2 and Harry was 1 and we were at James and Lily's house and Sirius and Remus were there, and then if I remember correctly Harry got this toy broom for Christmas and hit me upside the head with it," I said.

She smiled, "Yes I remember that, that was a fabulous Christmas, Lily came over and cradled you and Harry, I remember what she said to, 'I hope our kids are going to be best friends,' then she whispered, 'or more," Mum said.

I smiled, "James and Sirius of course, said Harrys going to be a ladies man, he is of course my son,' James said, It was funny seeing Lily react, but we were all friends, I was first friends with Lily you know, then I meet Remus, Sirius and James around the same time and then in our 5th year when James decided to mature a little bit, but was still the same James and Sirius well, Sirius will always be Sirius," she said smiling.

"Do you think Sirius did what he was accused of?" I asked. "I don't know dear," she said kissing my head, "Go on now I can finish in here, go study." I smiled at her, "Alright."

I walked to the table and grabbed my old Hogwarts books then walked into the living room and sat them to the side and sat down. I heard a peck at the window and I saw Snowflake the family owl, I named her when I was about 5.

I grabbed the Daily Prophet from her beak and handed her an owl treat and she flew over to her perch. I unrolled the newspaper and one look at it and I dropped the paper.

"Mum," I said and she came running in, "What's wrong?" She asked worried. I picked the newspaper up, "Sirius Black got out of Azkaban," I said. She gasped and put her hands to her mouth, "Harry," she said.

"Ok," I said confused. "He's his godfather Delia, hasn't seen him in twelve years what do you expect," she said. I had never seen my mother like this before, "You can't tell Harry, he might not know who he is or what he was accused of, but he'll figure out and he won't like it."

She was about to say something else when I heard a pop from outside and a knock on the door, "Mum sit down and breathe," I said. She nodded her head and sat down while I opened the door and saw Uncle Remus, "Uncle Remus," I said hugging him.

"Delia, look how grown up you are," he said once I pulled away. "Yeah," I said smiling, "Come on in, Cedric and dad aren't here yet." He smiled and walked in to see my mother panting, "Rose are you alright?" He asked running over to her.

"Sirius got out of Azkaban," she said. Remus looked at her in shock I guess maybe he thought the same thing as her, "Don't worry Rose, everything will be fine," Remus said.

I walked into the kitchen and got her some water and brought it out to her, "Thank you dear," she said to me. I smiled and sat down on the floor, when I saw a bag in Remus' hand, "Uncle Remus what's that?" I asked pointing to it.

"Oh yes," he said and took it off, "It's your school books, and I knew about all your other classes that your taking so I got them all for you." He handed it over and I saw one book that had fur and eyes, "What's this?" I asked. "Ah The Monstrous Book of Monster it's for your Care of Magical Creature's class," he said.

Before the end of the year last year, me and Hermione decided we were going to take some extra classes and McGonagall gave us these things called Time Turners, kind of complicated if you ask me, but Hermione can help me hopefully.

"Remus have you told her yet?" Mum asked him while taking a sip of water and smiling. "Told me what?" I asked looking up from my Ancient Runes book.

"Remus here is going to be teaching Defense Against The Dark Arts this year," Mum said smiling. "Oh that's wonderful," I said smiling. "He also agreed to take you to the train station and ride on the train with you." I smiled from ear to ear, "Oh that's amazing," I said jumping up and down.

They just laughed at me, when Dad and Cedric came in, "Hello Remus," dad said coming over and shaking his hand. "Mum is everything alright?" Cedric asked.

"Of course dear," she said then I ran over and grabbed the newspaper and sat beside mum with it behind us and hoped Cedric didn't see it before I had put it there.

_________________________________________________________________________

Here is the 3rd Book well the beginning of it.

I showed some of Delia's past and thoughts from before, hope you guys liked it.

Can't wait for you guys to read this.

Guess I am soooo sorry about the long wait, please forgive me

Like

Comment.