Chapter 36

Harry's POV-

Me and Delia were walking towards Dumbledore's office and when we got there she already seemed to know the password that opened up to show the stairs.

We walked up then knocked on his door, "Come in," he said. Delia opened the door and walked in, "Delia, Harry," he said smiling at us, "What can I help you with?"

"I came to return the books you let me borrow," Delia said taking some books from her bag and walking towards his desk. "Ah you've finished them already?" He said smiling at her.

"Yes Professor," she said smiling, "I couldn't put them down once I started." He smiled at her, "Let me take them," he said standing up and walking in front of her. She handed him what was about 4 or 5 books, "If there is ever anymore books you want to read Miss. Diggory all you have to do is ask."

She smiled and nodded her head, "I will Professor." He smiled at her, "Go on now you should be doing last minute studying," he said, "and giving Professor McGonagall back the necklace."

Delia nodded her head and smiled, "Goodbye Professor," she said. "Goodbye Delia, Goodbye Harry," he said. "Goodbye Professor," I said smiling then turned and walked out with Delia.

"How come you had books from Dumbledore?" I asked her. "When I had detention last year for punching Malfoy he allowed me to borrow two books and he's just let me borrow some books that I couldn't find in the library since then," she said.

I nodded, "What were the two books from before?" I asked. "Books on Werewolves and A book on Animagus's," she said smiling. I smiled at her, "What a coincident," I said. She laughed at me and looked down and some of her hair went in her face but when she looked up her eyes seemed to just look deep into my soul, and I was mesmerized by them.

She waved her hand in front of my face, "Earth to Harry," she said smiling and laughing. "Yeah?" I said. She laughed, "What were you thinking about?" She asked me as we continued walking.

"It's to weird," I said, "and awkward, and maybe creepy." "Try me," she said smiling. "Well I was thinking of you," I said, "and how mesmerizing your eyes are."

She looked down and I saw her cheeks were red once she put a piece of hair behind her ear, "Is that so?" She said after a while and smiling.

"Indeed it is," I said. She smiled again and her cheeks turned red, when we walked into the Great Hall and found everyone.

"Why's your face so red Delia?" Hermione asked her. "It's nothing," Delia said sitting down beside her, "Did you hear about Remus?" She asked as she changed the subject and I smiled as I sat down beside Ron.

"Yeah," Hermione said, "He shouldn't leave, he's the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we've had." "I know," Delia said then looked at me and seemed to freeze.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I looked up and saw Cedric, "Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Uh sure," I said getting up and following him out the Great Hall.

We were walking for some time when he stopped and turned towards me, "I see how you look at Delia," he said catching me by surprise.

"Uh," I said. "You like her don't you?" He asked. "Uh," I said again not knowing what to say. "It's a simple question Potter," he said.

I sighed, "Yeah maybe just a little," I said but lied about liking her a little, it was no where near to little, I had the biggest crush I've ever had on someone before and it was actually nice, thinking maybe she felt the same, but also scary because what if she doesn't feel the same then I'm just lost.

"Your lying," he said looking at me. "Uh," I said again. "Well Delia like's you," he said and I snapped my head up to him hurting my neck a little but ignored the pain. "What?" I asked.

"I don't know if it's a like that is in a best friend way or a like, like," he said, "But either way Potter, I don't want you to be giving her false hope on this, she's been hurt before and I don't want it to happen again."

I was shocked at the, 'It's happened before,' part because how could someone do that to her. "I just don't want you to give her hope when there is none, if you don't feel the same," he said, "And if I find out that she has been hurt again because of love, and it is by you, I do not care if you two are friends it will not be pretty for you."

I was shocked but nodded my head making a note never to make either of them mad, because they have a closer sibling bond that I have ever seen even a bit more then Fred and George have.

"Am I understood?" He asked me. I looked up at him and nodded, "Yes." He nodded his head then walked around me and back towards the Great Hall, "Cedric," I said and he stopped and turned to me, "Just so you know, I would never hurt Delia."

"I know Potter," he said nodding then was turning back around. "You want to know why?" I asked him. He stopped and looked towards me, "Why?" He asked and I had a feeling he knew why.

"Because I am absolutely and completely in love with her," I said, "I love her with all my heart."