Chapter Twenty Two: We're Finally Done! [I Think...]

**Anyone think this is the last chapter?**

I had told Phoebe to come over to Joey and my apartment so that we could have a better and clearer discussion. That and also because I can tell her to stop screeching in my ear. She walked in our apartment with a huge smile on her face. Who would've known?

"Hey Pheebs!"

"Chandler!" She gave me such a big hug that I sorta tumbled backwards. Just a bit, don't worry.

"So.. You found your brother and dad… How did that go? We were supposed  to do it together, you know…" I gave her a teasing smile, knowing myself that this was it. Everyone was back to normal, everything finally done, I could FINALLY return home! You know what it's like to finally be able to come back home again? It's not like when you have a big day out that you planned, it's more like everyone will know, remember me, know that I will exist and I am finally home sweet home. Had that kind of feeling before? No, I don't think so.

"Oh sorry Chandler, but sorry, just couldn't wait! But it was good, it was good…" She also gave me a mischievous grin, looking down. "We had a great time… even though my brother just played with his ninja stars and melted stuff. And my dad just sat there…" Her smile faded and her voice turned into a mumble. "But it was good." Her smile appeared again on her face. Well that's Phoebe for you, always having mixed emotions every time.

"That's great, Pheebs!" I smiled and nodded. But then a thought popped in my head. "But, um, who led and told you that these were your dad and your brother?"

"Well… it was this man… he just asked me if I was looking for my dad and brother.. And I said yes…" Her voice was now also confused about how he knew but she still sticking to saying it was a good thing. It was a good thing… except that he could have been a random stranger and that she could have been taken. These things can happen if I was able to come to a place where no one knew who I was. But then again, I was happy that she found them. I get to finally come home. Literally.

"Alright, well, I need to get Ross, to see what we need to do next." I called him up and soon 4 people were in our apartment - Joey, Ross, Phoebe and me.

"So…?" I started.

"So what?" Ross replied back.

"So what do I have to do now to get my life back?"

"Your life back? What do you mean? Don't you like it here?"

"Well… I was just technically speaking I suppose…" I didn't want to make more chaos to delay my departure from this universe.

"Alright, well where's that note that you gave me to figure out?" I reached down my back pocket and I felt nothing. There was no piece of paper. I was starting to freak out. My one and only thing that would help me was lost. Gone. I tried searching for my other pockets and through my front one and I heard a small crunch. I dug deeper and I felt a solid there, crumpled. I reached out to grab it, and pulling it out, it was the note. Well what do you know? I'm not going to be stuck here for the rest of my life. I handed it to him as he looked at me in the eyes cautiously and then back towards the sheet of paper.

"Here, it says, PUT THEM ON THE COUCH." He clenched his eyebrows together. "What couch? Chandler, what does this mean? There are hundreds, if not thousands of couches in the world. How are we ever going to find the right one?"

My brain froze. Was it really that simple? "Follow me, and don't forget to bring Monica and Rachel with you. I think I know where to go.

"Do we go as well…?" But I had already exited the door.