Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar

Start from the beginning

"Ohh ya right, it must have been very difficult for you to keep touch with him when he is in police custody" Sanskar said in curt voice followed by chuckle.

"Police Custody? Sahil ji is in jail?" Ram asked in shock looking at Shekhar who was uncomfortable with the current discussions.

"Shekhar ji when did this happen? Under what charges?" DP asked with confusion.

"DP Bhai Sahab, actually there is some misunderstanding, and because of that Police took him. Nothing major it is just routine investigation" Shekhar replied awkwardly rubbing his sweaty palms with each other.

"Ohh, I thought he was charged for his wife's murder." Sanskar said startling everyone present in the room, Maheshwari family due to their unawareness whereas Gadodia family how he knew all these details.

"Murder?" Sujata shrieked with fear widening her eyes.

"Yes, Mom and even he confessed his crime." Sanskar provided additional information casually shrugging his shoulders.

"Beta, he is innocent. He loved Gayatri. Somebody is trapping him. We know him from childhood he can never do this." Parvati tried to convince Maheshwari family. She was damn angry with Sanskar but right now she wanted to be in his good books to accomplish dream wedding for her Laddoo.

"Yes, Dadi you are absolutely right. I am the one who trapped him" Sanskar said casually dropping the first bomb on the Gadodias. His posture changed in the menace. His eyes turned in to red, nose bud flaring, tightly fisted fingers and jawline tightened, ready to pounce on his prey.

Sanskar's revelation took the floor away from all Gadodia's feet. If we say they were dumfounding, then that would be an understatement. Ragini closed her eyes instantly in fear, Shekhar forgot that he needs to breath to keep his body functioning. Sharmishtha's eyes were wide like her eyeballs would come out of their sockets. Parvati Gododia lost her voice.

"Sanskar, what do..?" Sujata was trying to ask him the reason, but she halted when she felt an hold on her wrist. It was Annapurna, she knew her son, she was continuously staring at him. If he is pointing out something, then there has to be a lot more to open. She trusted her upbringing. Pari looked at her both Jijis, her heart was thumping inside her ribcage, there is more terrible to reveal.

Maheshwari men were looking at their son, this look on his face they had never seen when he is at home, this look is meant to be for their office. The look represents that he is shrewd businessman and brutal to compete with. DP, Ram and Adarsh exchanged the glance with each other but they kept silent. Then they gave look to Laksh, he just blinked his eyes and nodded in assurance.

"Y....you? W.....why....why?" Parvati asked him in disbelieve with pounding heart.

Sanskar smirked and pass chuckle.

"It's better you ask your granddaughter. She must be knowing well. Am I right Ragini?" Sanskar said giving death glares to Ragini. She flinched at her place, suddenly she started feeling dryness in her throat and shivering of her hands.

"Me ...me... ji...jiju how can I?" Ragini stammered in low voice, looking down at floor.

"Of course, you can, the same way you used his phone and then VOIP apps for troubling Swara with creepy messages." His voice was cold and dangerous.

Ragini gasped audibly, hearing him she skipped her heartbeat, she was near to her doom. She could see her downfall in his fire blazing eyes. She had tried to hurt his most precious possession and now she was going the face the hell on the earth for her entire birth. This message was passed and well taken by Ragini Gadodia.