Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions

Next day at the breakfast table, Swara was little gloomy since she was missing her Dida, last night she talked to Dida after they reached Kolkata. She was relieved after talking to Nurse knowing travelling did not cause any trouble to Dida and she was fine.

Laksh came and sat on his seat looking at all family members with mischievousness in his eyes while shifting his gaze between his phone and family members who were enjoying their breakfast. DP and Ram were discussing about some business deal with Sanskar, Adi was busy holding Pari's hand under table, Annapurna and Sujata were discussing about lunch preparations and next day's Karavachauth rituals, Swara was listening their talks she became excited that she will keep fast first time for Sanskar. Pihu and Uttara were busy with their phones, Sanskar's dadi was silent spectator looking at her happy family.

Laksh click on the 'Send' link from his Mobile, kept phone aside and started relishing his poached egg sandwich with hash browns and protein shake. A moment later everybody on the dining table got 'ting' indicating they have notification on their phones. Pihu looked at the notification and opened it, she widens he eyes and looked at Laksh immediately. She started laughing looking at Laksh.

"What happened Pihu?" Uttara asked her.

Laksh eyed Pihu and she said while laughing "You need to check our family group on WhatsApp."

Uttara looked for notification with confused expressions.

When she opened the notification, she looked at Laksh in awe. She started laughing hysterically.

Pari and Adi looked at Pihu and Uttara, Pari immediately left Adi's hand, she thought, youngsters might have caught their little romance under the table so Pari asked "What happened to both of you?"

Now Uttara said laughing, "Kaki Ma, you need to check our family group on WhatsApp."

Pari and Adi looked at them suspiciously and opened the family group on WhatsApp.

Pari immediately put palm on her face whereas Adi gave Laksh look like 'you are dead now.'

Meanwhile Sujata and Annapurna observed, and they found something is fishy so looked for notification on their phones. Sujata started laughing whereas Annapurna pressed her lips controlling her laughter.

Swara was busy serving Sanskar his black coffee who was still busy with his talks with DP and Ram. Swara looked at others who have teasing smile on their faces, she had heard Uttara saying something about WhatsApp. She opened her app and looked at notification, she widened her eyes like her eyeballs will come out of their sockets now. Her cheeks were painted with cherry red colour with excessive blush. She looked at Sanskar who was still busy with his business talks. She got up from her seat hurriedly and turned when Sanskar asked her, "Swara where are you going you have not finished your breakfast?"

"Wohh ....ummm .... I am done, I am not hungry" Swara stammered while answering him back. She did not even look at him.

"But you haven't started yet, then?" Sanskar asked her again pulling her back on her seat.

"Bhabhi you need to say the line" Uttara said narrowing her eyes.

Swara gulped lump and looked at all, everybody was looking at her with wicked smile.

She just nodded in No.

"What happened Uttu? What line?" Sanskar asked her.

Uttara said while looking at Swara, "Bhai, you need to check our family group on WhatsApp."

Sanskar looked at her and others with confusion, same was the condition of DP and Ram. Swara has tightly closed her eyes.

Sanskar opened the notification from his personal phone, there was one pic of 6-year boy kissing 3-year-old girl on her cheeks with a line if anybody asks you any question you need to say 'you need to check our family group on WhatsApp'