My mind wandered, all the information I'd retained... how screwed up this were. All the questions I couldn't answer... why us? Why now? Why... me? Why was I the one to have this sort of gift to read this ancient language? My head hurt... but there were more important things to be worried about.

"You shouldn't chew on your lip like that..." The groggy surprisingly deep voice hit my hears and sent me into a mini heart attack. What felt like one anyway, just like before. I swear this guy was going to put me in a grave..

"I.. I.." I couldn't find the english language... or any language for that matter.

"You what? Speak my pretty little butterfly. Tell me what you want." His voice was low, his expression smoldering and it did things no 'look' should ever do to my damn body. I felt like an egg, cracked and beaten in a bowl... with a ridiculously hot wire whisk.

"Shit.." I breathed out as I moved off the bed quickly. Unfortunately for me, this guy had good reflexes... too good. He pulled me back and I fall back against the bed. I blinked... BLINKED and I was already turned with him hovering over my body.

"Naughty little Butterfly. Such a beauty shouldn't say those kinds of words. You're too precious." His words hit me right in my core, I felt on fire and I didn't have an explanation. Okay, technically I had an explanation but my brain was too fogged over with his earthy scent to focus and search for it.

"Jungkook I-" I couldn't say anything as his mouth was on mine. His tongue fighting for entry, needless to say I lost. However it didn't feel like losing as I found myself closing my eyes and just letting his scent fill me. Fuck... he smelled so good. I don't, didn't, and couldn't understand it.

"I love it when you say my name... say it again my little butterfly." He commanded but not in a domineering way. It was like a request though there was power behind it.

"Jungkook..." I breathed as he stared into my eyes. His eyes closed as I said his name, when he opened them again that flash of green I had seen before happened again. It sent a shiver through me, a very pleasant shiver.

"Fuck..." He breathed out, breathing in again he took a deeper breath. "You saying my name is the most pleasing thing ever. You have no idea what I want to do to you little butterfly, no idea." He smirked before he got off of me. I sat up, slightly confused.

"I... uhm.." I tried to speak. He was sitting normally on his bed. The cloth back in it's bowl, his hands in his lap... not doing anything to cover the clear bulge that was there. I shouldn't have looked...

"You caused it little Butterfly. I don't suppose you want to cure it? You being my sweet little nurse and all?" He asked. That cocky devilish smirk on his face. I still wasn't breathing normally.

"What's the matter little butterfly? All out of breath so fast? I haven't even touched you yet... well... not really anyway." That smirk.. sweet fucking mother of gods... I couldn't think, couldn't react except for breath heavily. So... naturally I did the only thing reasonable for a woman to do in this situation...

I ran...

(Jimin's POV)

"Hey is.. Whoa!" I jumped to the side as I opened the door to Jungkook's room. Emerald came flying out of there like a bullet train with no breaks. I watched her book it down the hall, I guess Jungkook was feeling better if he was already driving women away from his room running.

"I would ask... but I'm afraid too for multiple reasons." I said as I stepped up into his room. Oddly enough he was sitting there with his pants still on, shirt off but I'd left him like that.

"What?" He asked so innocently.

"Don't give me that. First off.. you know she's a friend of our sisters, and my wife. Second of all, she could be your mate since she's one of the ones Lee chose." I stated to him. He leaned back against his headboard and shrugged.