Na Jaemin TikToker?

NCT have updated their TikTok page, naturally you expect for videos of them promoting their upcoming album and not Na Jaemin preforming the Ariana Grande 'Positions' thread.

The version of the song had been slowed down slightly but nevertheless the video starts off with Jaemin sitting on the couch in the dorms, a bright smile on his face as he waves happily to the camera. There are three odd pillows behind him, showcasing to their fans just how chaotic even their dorms were. Jaemin was wearing a simple pale blue hoodie and sweatpants, clothes that made him look like he had just gotten out of bed. The hood was pulled over his hair and his feet were wrapped up nicely in some slippers. On either side of him sat Haechan and Renjun, the two of them surprisingly calm for the video. They both offered waves to the camera, Haechan sporting a sly smirk as he turned to look at Renjun who was blatantly staring at Jaemin like he was about to jump out of a plane without a parachute. Jaemin didn't seem to care and fell into Renjun's lap, his legs coming up and resting in Haechan's. The three boys laughed and the camera which had been following the rapper focused on the couch.

The next cut showed Jaemin with flour smeared onto his cheek, he was staring blankly at something that looked highly inedible. Jisung and Mark were behind him wearing aprons and laughing their asses off by the fridge. They were pointing at Jaemin's face, then gesturing to their food. A tower of chocolate cupcakes were between them both, a delighted image in comparison to the burnt black slop in front of them. Jaemin was wearing a black hoodie this time, a pretty pink apron covered his torso displaying the word 'Kiss the Chef' in dark pink writing. Together the three of them snapped back to the camera and bent their bodies to hide behind the table as the phone followed him again to continue the trend.

All of a sudden the once bright lighting had changed to a deep red as Jaemin pulled himself up from someone dressed in black. They were both on a bed but dressed like they were about to get on stage, sadly it was only Jaemin's face in the frame as he lip-synched the words to the trending song. His legs were bent on either side of the person he was currently sitting on top of, his arms pressed against the mystery boy's chest. Whoever he was on top of had their arms gripping tightly onto Jaemin's thighs, the white of their knuckles still clear to see through the red lighting. The song continued and Jaemin turned back to look at the boy below him, laughing when he began pushing forward making the blond go backwards before ending up on his back. His arms wrapped around the person's neck, the camera refusing to show who it was throughout the entire transaction.

Finally the camera changed again and Jaemin was standing in the centre of the practice room with Jeno and Chenle behind him, they were dancing to the last remaining bit of the song. Their lips were pulled upwards as their section of the video was interrupted by the rest of the Dreamies who quickly ran in doing their own moves. Jaemin stood in the centre, his head tilted backwards as he laughed wholeheartedly at his friend's actions and gestures.

The video faded and the NCT logo came up with the group's name below.

"Wahhh that was incredible!" Henderey gasped, still looking at the phone in a daze. He turned to look at the rest of the members sitting crowded around the small screen, a phone standing on a tripod in front of them capturing their reaction for Vlive.

"I am speechless..." Taeyong deadpanned, his eyes still glued to the screen. "Can I watch that again?" he asked looking towards the staff members across from them, but behind the recording phone.

"They looked so happy!" Lucas cooed, watching as Taeyong reloaded the video. He moved closer and waited for his hyung to play that one specific clip again, Lucas looked around at the other members who were all moving forward to see if they could make out who that was in the video with Jaemin.