A Herniated Disk

Another clip of something that I'm working on, this happens before the chapter: One Kiss! 

There are 2 Jisungs in this story. One is from Stray Kids who is Jaemin's friend. The other one is Dreamie Jisung who is Jaemin's cousin!

Jeno stood in the touchdown part of the field, the ball having been delivered beautifully into his hand by none other than Mark Lee - his best friend. The referee blew his whistle twice and the game was over, SM high school had won the football season.

Jeno dropped the ball onto the grass and ran towards his team that had all gathered around the water dispenser by the bench, the boy's eyes gleaming as he scanned the bleachers for that one person who swore to him that they would be there to watch him score the winning touchdown.

And there he was... Na Jaemin, standing next to Donghyuck and Renjun with Felix and Jisung on either side of them, they were clapping happily as the entire stadium went into uproar. Jeno couldn't hold himself back anymore, not when the excitement and adrenaline was getting the better of him.

Dropping the plastic cup filled with water that his coach had given to him the moment he approached, Jeno raced in the direction of the bleachers. He smiled once he saw Jaemin laugh, the boy pushing himself past various people within his row. It was like nothing was stopping them from getting to each other.

Jaemin had made it onto the grass before Jenno could make it to the stands, he giggled as he jumped into the boy's embrace holding him close as they spun around for a couple moments before Jeno eventually allowed Jaemin to find his feet back down on the ground again.

"I told you; you could do it once you got your head in the game!" Jaemin teased, flicking the football player's forehead. Jeno stared into the boy's eyes, slowly moving his gaze to his nose to his chin and back again. Jaemin always felt like he was under the microscope with Jeno near him and this time was no different. "You should be proud of yourself Jeno, sophomore year and you brought your team home the cup. You have to admit that's quite something!"

"He's our diamond in the rough!" Mark laughed, dumping his arm over Jeno's shoulder. This caused the football player's arm to fall from Jaemin's waist but before the pink haired boy could comment on it, Jeno laced their fingers together. "You really pulled through with this game dude-"

"He did, didn't he?" Aaron smirked, standing with his crew on the edge of the football field. Jaemin felt his throat close up as his gaze naturally fell on his ex-boyfriend. Chase's eyes narrowed; the tips of his ears burned bright red as his gaze fell on their joint hands. "Let's all congratulate Lee Jeno, the star of the match!"

Jeno could see Changbin and the boys get ready on the bleacher that Jaemin and his friends had previously sat at, he didn't want to have to use them when they were on their school grounds but seeing how Aaron wasn't backing down, he tilted his head - a silent signal for them to come to him.

"Aaron we're not starting a war on school grounds, we've already agreed to the terms-" Jeno tried to reason with the gang but none of them listened, he could feel Jaemin freeze up behind him as he and Mark stood their ground in front of him.

"Do you think I care about the terms of our agreement Jeno? We lost and now we're blood-thirsty, a little sparring session shouldn't be too much to ask for, am I right?"

"Aaron you can't be serious, this is a family-friendly event, you can't just-"

"Jaemin!" Chase hissed; his eyes wide as his square jaw tensed. "You'll keep that mouth of yours shut if you know what's good for you!"

"Leave. Him. Alone." Jeno growled, stepping forward as if he was about to attack but Mark's firm hold on his shoulder held him in place.

"We're not doing this here!" Mark yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. The bleachers grew silent as everyone turned their attention to the football teams.