The Secret Admirer [END]

Its really fluffy!!

To say that Jaemin's heart hadn't thundered in his chest the moment he saw that the note had been addressed from his original admirer was an understatement, because he was pretty sure that the organ had combusted in his chest upon the revelation.

Due to the disinterest his fellow employees had for his first admirer, Jaemin didn't have to worry about people peering over his shoulder in an attempt to read the private material, something he had grown to appreciate throughout the whole ordeal. As everyone else rushed back to their cubicles to finish up their work for the day, Jaemin rushed to check the day's date. He felt a surge of excitement course through his veins as he realised that today wasn't the thirteenth- the allocated date or his bouquets. When he noticed the significance in the date, Jaemin could only return to the content of the note for an explanation.

Like before the note had been printed on the average business template that the local flower store provided when one scheduled a delivery, Jaemin knew this because he had tried to retrace his admirer's steps in hopes of finding him, but his searches always proved worthless.

Jaemin,

Last month I claimed that that bouquet would be the last due to my understanding that there was another interested in your affections, I happened to stumble across the fact that he would be revealing himself at the office party and I deemed it necessary that I forgo giving you these gifts in case you wish to turn your attention to him - who seems a more eager candidate for your interest.

However it has also come to my attention that after these two years of secrecy you may also wish to know my identity and although I am and have always been cautious I feel as though I should reveal to you that I too wish to reveal myself. Although as I'm sure you're aware I find myself shy in this matter which is why the creation of the masquerade would allow me the perfect cover to approach you unknowingly.

I hope that you may expect me at some stage through the night and perhaps you may grant me the opportunity of a dance? To avoid further suspicion, below you will find a codeword that I will utter to reassure you of my masked identity.

Yours faithfully,

:)

Glancing up from the card, Jaemin sent a glance around the room, trying but ultimately trying to find someone interested in gathering his attention. His heart sank in his chest when he came up empty, his head dipping back between his shoulders as he gently put the note back into the bouquet.

Jeno returned to his office with Donghyuck hot on his tail. Apparently Mark's boyfriend had something that they needed to discuss and it couldn't wait until they were finished working, hence Jeno's current headache; listening to his brother's boyfriend instruct the hairstylist on how to colour his hair.

"I still don't think this is completely necessary.." He winced out, his head being forcefully moved from side to side as the hairstylist hummed quietly to herself no doubt trying to envision the complex details Donghyuck had given her. "The whole idea of the masquerade ball is to wear a mask to disguise oneself, not completely change their appearance."

"I only plan on changing your hair colour." Donghyuck announces, squealing happily when the stylist held up a particular coloured card that she believed would look nice on top of Jeno's head. Unfortunately, the secretary didn't know what this colour was, his make-over would truly be left in the hands of the universe at this point. They conversed quietly between themselves, coloured cards covering their lips so Jeno wouldn't be capable of reading their lips through his mirror.