PG Version

Fulfilling Renjun's request of having a family dinner before the bells rang to welcome in the New Year, the Dreamies decided to host a small party for their NCT members only. Everyone requested that their managers drop them to the Dreamie dorm and then leave in order to bring in the new year with their families. The managers were overwhelmed with the sweet gesture and agreed, happy that they would be able to spend some time with their families after such a crazy year.

Due to the large size agreeing to come to their dorm, the Dreamies had spent the entire week delivering gifts and care packages to their neighbors wanting to explain their situation for the holidays. Many were welcoming of the idea while others claimed that they wouldn't even be in their homes for the holidays, which seemed to please Haechan who was persistent in his dream of making the loudest New Years Eve party ever.

As per Renjun's request each of his Dream members were given specific duties and jobs.

For some unknown reason Chenle and Jisung both decided that they wanted to be in charge of decorating the dormitory. Their excitement momentarily quenched when Jeno spoke up against it, drawing up previous experiences that ended in a mess he had to clean up. Haechan -who was desperate to cause as much trouble as possible before the new year- waved him off and allowed the kids to do as they pleased. Jeno placed the tanned boy forward for cleaning duty, which thankfully wasn't met with any other protests.

Mark was tasked with compiling a playlist with the songs that the members had sent through their New Years Eve group chat. Despite the countless songs and the hours of adding them to his Premium Spotify playlist, Mark still contributed his own picks to the list. The ten extra songs belonging to Justin Bieber could have easily come from someone else.

Despite his hatred towards Haechan, Renjun still accepted his help in deciding which games and activities they would have the opportunity to play before the new year. Beer pong was set up in the living room, while a large bowl filled with dares and truths lay on the window ledge. No-one knew how many mistletoes Haechan had taken from the company building after Christmas was over, but judging by the amount of secretly hidden flowers, the Dreams determined that their trickster had taken all of it.

Sungchan had been roped into helping with the decorations, with both his and Jisung's height Chenle was able to direct them around the dormitory dictating where each piece of cardboard or light should go. "No I meant my left not your left!" Chenle groaned face palming when he noticed Jisung hold both of his hands up. On each palm were written the initials of the direction the hand represented, R on his right and L on his left.

Shotaro found himself with Mark, the Japanese boy having been signed up for the entertainment aspect of the night. He would be busting some moves with the music Mark would be playing, a feat he was really honored to have received. After a couple hours of practice in the dining area, he was rushed to bed to rest up before the party got into full swing.

Jaemin was thankful to have been placed in the kitchen, tasked with managing the snacks and munchies the party-goers would be having. For three days he had been in and out of the convenience store, the mall and the supermarket gathering the sweets he knew everyone enjoyed. He was delighted to find that everyone had sent the groupchat their preferred snack so that he would be able to cater to everyone.

Last but by far not the least, Jeno had been roped into the heavy lifting. "Surprise surprise!" he had huffed when he heard the heading Renjun put him under. If there was a piece of furniture in the way of Renjun's vision, Jeno would be forced into moving it to another spot. If there was a piece of furniture that should be there to replicate Renjun's vision it was Jeno's job to put it there. Since their dorm was so small Jeno was forced to place some of the smaller pieces of furniture into Sungchan and Shotaro's room, a small bedside table finding its new home on top of Shotaro's bed. When Jeno told the fellow 00 liner the problem, Shotaro merely smiled at him before claiming that he would just sleep with Sungchan that night. Jeno didn't say anything else after that.