May 1st, 2020 Update

Well...what do you know, huh? It's been three and a half years. 

First things first, I'd like to say that I am extremely grateful for all the views I've received (2k, holy shit!) and all the nice comments. Whether you all are new readers or returning after three years, thank you very much. 

Secondly, I would like to apologize if you have been waiting for an update. Honestly, I was getting a little stressed about finishing these chapters and I've been out of the Pokemon fandom for a little while now. Due to this, I thought it best to abandon my account for a while, and well...boy, did I do that. 

Anyway, I hopped by yesterday and saw that people are still reading this and adding it to their library. Seriously, I loved seeing that and I thank you all so much. Unfortunately, I am not intending to finish the rest of this. I feel that my writing skills and interests have changed so much in the past few years that it would be weird to just come back to this. However, I am planning on getting back onto this account very soon and hope to post some new stories for you all. It may be regarding different things, but I hope that everyone will enjoy those as much as you seem to have enjoyed this.

Again, thank you all for your support and I am sorry for the disappointing news after so long. I hope you all are staying safe and continue your passion for reading and writing!

                           - Megan