Mew

"Mewtwo Mewtwo Mewtwo!!" I shout repeatedly.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT, MEW!?" Mewtwo shouts.
I am currently holding onto Mewtwo's trainer's house window sill. I've been trying to get his attention for the past five minutes but it seems he is purposely ignoring me.
"I want to go on an adventure with you!" I say happily.
Mewtwo smirks. "Hey Mew,"
"Yeah?"
"Did you want to know a cool fact about me?" Mewtwo smiles.
"Yeah! Yeah!" I begin to get really excited.
"I have a life, and I don't have time to go on adventures with you."
I stop getting excited and frown. "That's not really an interesting fact."
Mewtwo gets off of his trainer's bed and opens the window so that I can get in. I swear the sun was so hot on my back that when I look back, it will be burned black. I sit on the bed while Mewtwo takes the time to organize his trainer's room.
"What if we just walked around the block and came back?" I ask.
"No, Mew." Mewtwo sighs.
"Through the forest?"
"No."
"On the beach?"
"No."
"In the sky!" I begin flying around the room like an airplane.
I accidentally hit a book on the shelf and knock it over, making a lot of noise when it hits the floor. Mewtwo shakes with anger and huffs.
"Sorry, Mewtwo." I shrug.
"Get out." He snarls.
I freeze. "What?"
"GET OUT, MEW!!" Mewtwo points to the window.
I back away and look at the welcome home banner on the wall of his trainer's room. A picture of Mewtwo is beside it along with some board game pieces taped to the banner. I go towards the window and sigh.
"Fine, then I'll go alone!!" I shout.
Mewtwo scoffs. "Where are you gonna go? Lumiose City?"
"Maybe I will! And when I starve under a rock I'll remember how you left me in that situation!" I scream.
"Man, you don't have to make me feel bad about it." He rolls his shoulders.
"You can't feel anything anyway." I mumble, and take off into the sunlight.
I am about to fly to Lumiose City when I think about how likely it is he'll find me there. I have to go to the farthest corners of the world, where Mewtwo can't go.
I'll go to the secluded lab where he was born.

***********

The lab is barely in tact anymore, and ash surrounds the premises. Bodies lie everywhere and I mildly question why I'm here. This is a mess. I decide to look up from the floor and at the walls instead. There, lying in a glass case on the table, is my fossil. Am I the last of my kind? When I look around, the first thing that comes to mind is I need to make this place better. More happier.
With that in mind, I pull out a psychic bubble filled with cake mix and balloons. I use all the breath I can manage to blow up the balloons and I use an overheating machinery to bake the cake. In about an hour, it looks more like a party room and less like a lab in which people were murdered. I'm pretty proud of my work, and I almost think about inviting people over, but then I think about how that could end up in exposing my exsistance, so I decide to just party alone.
No music, no guests, just me, cake, balloons, and the never ending silence.
"Mew?" A voice calls behind me.
I turn my head and I jump to see Mewtwo in the doorway.
"Mewtwo! I mean- what are you doing here? I thought you hated this place like you hated me." I say, changing my tone.
"Mew, look, I know I was hard on you earlier, so I wanted to apologize." Mewtwo scratches the back of his head.
"Oh, it's okay!" I say happily.
Mewtwo mildly chuckles and holds his head. "You are way to gullible. You know that?"
"What does gullible mean?" I ask in confusion.
Mewtwo gives me a look saying you wouldn't understand.
"Now then..." His voice quickly changes to a shout. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?
"I was just-" I peep.
"You know how much I hate leaving my trainer without permission and then I find you here of all places!?" Mewtwo points a finger to his broken bacta tank.
"In my defence, I was running away from you because you upset me." I cross my stubby arms.
"So you come here?" He asks, calming down.
"Yeah, because I was hoping you couldn't find me." I spit.
Mewtwo shrugs and begins floating. "Sorry for interrupting, then."
"WAIT!!" I scream.
Mewtwo turns back.
"Now that you're here, you have to go on an adventure with me." I say defiantly.
"Again, where are we gonna go?" He asks impatiently.
"Aaaaalllll the way around the world until we reach your house!" I say and spin in a circle.
"Mew, travelling the whole world will take weeks." Mewtwo grumbles.
"Fine, then we'll just take the long way home." I say.
"Which is around the world, right?"