🌸🌸🌸

The gang was at the Hub, Lana was trying to keep Hyde from eating all of her fries. While Eric told the rest of the gang about how he got suspended.

"Forman's first suspension. I'm so proud!" Hyde exclaimed.

Lana slapped his shoulder, "Don't encourage his bad behavior" 

"No way, why'd he get suspended?" Kelso asked

"Because he's stupid," Donna said rolling her eyes.

"They can do that?" Kelso asked nervously 

"He told them it was his cigarette and that's stupid!" Donna said.

"He only did it so you won't get in trouble" Lana reminded her. 

"Oh please Donna, don't fall over yourself thanking me," Eric said sarcastically 

"I didn't need your help," Donna sighed

"Yeah Forman I think she wants to get in trouble. It's Donna's little cry of help," Hyde mocked her, "help me! Help me! We hear you Donna! And we love you."

"Get bent! You guys are jerks!" Donna stormed out of the Hub.

"Why am I a jerk?" Kelso asked, "I don't even know what's going on."

"This is great!" Eric said, "Why'd I even take the fall? I mean, Donna doesn't care. And you know, Red's gonna kill me."

Lana sighed, "Eric, her parents are on the edge of a divorce and she's always put in the middle of it. She might not be thanking you now, but she will later. And you did it because you're a good boyfriend"

"Relax, Forman Red's not gonna..." Hyde started to say, "Oh wait. Did you say kill you? Yeah, you're right."

Eric and the guys continued to talk about how in trouble he was going to be in when Fez and Jackie came in with a large suitcase. 

"What's in the suitcase?" Kelso asked Jackie

"Stuffed animals for than van, remember?" Jackie asked, "Look, Michael, I know we agreed on just one, but then I got to thinking and well, I want them all."

Lana zoned out, not really interested in hearing Michael and Jackie arguing some more. She hear something that caught her attention, however.

"What did you say Fez?"

"My host parents set me up on a blind date and she has a friend for Hyde," Fez repeated himself

"Finally, somebody to love," Hyde nodded. Lana felt he blood boil. She knew they were a couple, but the number of times they made out had to make them something. Didn't it?

"And it gets better, they're not even blind!" Fez joked. "Get it? Blind," No one laughed, Lana gave him a small smile but it was a really bad joke.

"screw you that's funny"

🌸🌸🌸

The Formans were gathered around the dinner table. All of them waiting for Red to say something to Eric. It was like bringing a lamb to the slaughter.

"Congratulations Eric, you got suspended," Red said sarcastically, "are you getting dumber?"

"Gee I don't think so. Look, Dad I din't smoke," Eric said.

Lana decided to jump in too," Dad it's true I was there-"

"Lana! Let Eric defend himself," Red said to the girl.

"Daddy, if Eric's a smoker and he lies about smoking doesn't that make him a smoking liar?" Laurie asked mischievously.

"Do you have to be a bitch all the time?" Lana snapped a Laurie. Everyone at the dinner table was shocked, the girls never really fought like this before.