𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

❝𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙬

***

Y/n and the rest were now sitting in class with their new fake Defence Against the Dark Arts professor. She just couldn't help but stare at the disguised Death Eater in front of the class, she hated him for trying to put Harry in danger and for causing Cedric's death.

Right, Cedric's death, she can prevent that, she had to, she was given another chance for a reason and she cannot let it go to waste. Y/n was determined, of course she didn't want him to die, he was innocent for god's sake!

She was cut got of her daydream by a loud voice.

"Alastor Moody, ex-auror, ministry malcontent, and your new Defence Against the Dark Art teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me to. End of story. Goodbye. The end. Any questions?"

Y/n did her best not to roll her eyes but she could've sworn she caught the fake eye turned towards her and stared. She shook her head and tried to get that thought out of her head.

The room was silent as they all stared at him. When no one replied, he continued. "When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

As usual, Hermione answered, "Three, sir."

"And they are so named?" He asked as he went to the board.

"Because they are unforgivable. If you used any one of them-"

"-you will earn a one way ticket to Askaban, correct?" He aggressively wrote on the chalkboard and turned towards the class. "Now, the ministry says you're too young to understand what these curses do, I say different!" Fake Moody basically shouted.

"You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared-" As Y/n knew what he was gonna say, it accidentally slipped out of her mouth.

"-you need to find yourself another place to put your chewing gum besides the other side of your desk, Mr Finnigan!" The girl and Moody said in sync and when she realized her mistake, she put her hand over her mouth.

Thankfully, the other student's attention went to Seamus who froze. But Moody heard it, as he turned towards the source of the voice with a bewildered expression of his face showing that he wasn't at all, expecting that. Y/n turned to Seamus, trying to blend in with the rest and not turning to Moody who was narrowing his eye at her.