𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

❝𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚❞

***

"This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests." Dumbledore stated as Flich 'ran' towards him, if you call that running. "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen--" Flich got to Dumbledore, and breath heavily, trying to catch his breath. He whispered something to Dumbledore while the first years laughed at him.

"Tell them to wait, wait!" He whisper-yelled and Flich nodded and 'ran' back towards the door of the Hall. And Dumbledore started again.

"So, Hogwarts had been chosen to host a very legendary event; The Triwizard Tournament. For those who do not know, the Triwiard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contest. For each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contest are not for the faint-hearted." His face seemed to darken a bit but it disappeared as soon as it came, " But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of Beaxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress, Madame Maxine." He announced as the door flew open and a couple of girls, wearing blue satin dresses and coats.

During their performance, Y/n internally cringed as she did every time she watch this scene. "Bloody hell" Ron muttered as he stared at the Beaxbatons girls as they ran up to the front, followed by a tall woman.

Seamus nudged Ron, "Blimey, that's one big woman." As they all finished, the Great Hall was filled with applaud. Madam Maxine then sat on an enlarged seat at the head table as her students went to sit at the Ravenclaw Table.

Dumbledore continued, "And now our friends  from the North. Please greet the proud sons of Drumstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff!"

A few moments later, a group of guys in Drumstrang uniform, holding sticks in theirs hands and moving them around. That thought made Y/n chuckled by herself which caught the attention of a guy wearing a fur coat, he raised a brow at her. Behind him was a man with grey beard and was wearing a white coat.

"Blimey! It's him! Viktor Krum!" Ron gasped.

Once they were all done, Ignor greeted Dumbledore and hugged, "Albus!"

"Ignor." Dumbledore replied as the Drumstrang students went to sit with the Slytherins. The Feast went on normally before Madam Maxine spoke again.

"Professor Dumbly-dorr my horses 'ave traveled a long way, they will need attending to." She spoke in a very thick French accent.

"Don't worry, Madam Maxine. Our Gamekeeper, Hagrid is more than capable of seeing them." Dumbledore reassured as the woman looked over to the half giant.

"But you know, Monsier 'Agrid, they drink only single-malt whiskey."

Hagrid nodded and he stabbed his fork into Flitwick's hand unknowingly, causing him to hiss, "You IDIOT!" He took out the fork in his hand and wiped the blood off with a napkin. Y/n laughed under her breath at the scene.

Once again, Dumbledore stood up to make an announcement, "Your attention, please!" The entire Great Hall turned toward him.

"I'd like to say a few words. Eternal Glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, the student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks." Y/n already had chills as she remembered what happened at the end.

But the others seems completely oblivious to the danger that awaits. The Weasley twins for example, were completely out of it. "Wicked!" They muttered in sync.

As Dumbledore continued about the new rule and ministry, a man stepped in. He got scars all over his face and one fake blue eye that was not working well as expected. Suddenly, thunder and rain came pouring in from the ceiling. The man pulled out his wand and shouted a spell causing it to stop raining.

"Bloody hell! It's Mad-eye Moody." Ron breathed out. Y/n zoned out, staring at Moody who's currently making his way to Dumbledore. Was it the real Moody or not? She didn't know.

She kept staring at him until his fake eye rolled up toward her direction, making her eyes widen. She quickly turned away and tried to get into a random conversation.

"What's he drinking, do you suppose?" Ron asked. 'Oh, I know exactly what it is.' The girl thought darkly.

"I dunno, don't think it's pumpkin juice." Harry replied.

"After due, consideration, the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety, no student under age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard tournament. The decision is final." Barty Crouch declared.

While the Weasley twins and some other students were angry and throwing insults, Y/n was deep in thoughts, how she could expose the fake Mad-eye Moody. But it was going to be very hard.

***

PUBLISHED: 01/05/2020 (2:30 am)

EDITED: 02/05/2020

EDITED: 04/09/2020

Sorry for the short chapter and being late at that. I had to open the movie again and copied the speech dialog which was very tiring but hey, at least I've done it! I hope you like this, byee!