𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

❝𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚

❝𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚... ❞

***

"We can't keep her here! We don't even know where she's from! What if she's a Death eater?!"

"Oh stop talking nonsense, Ron! She's lost! She doesn't have her family with her! We need to help her!"

Y/n was now sitting in a room where she couldn't recognize and was quietly listening to the conversation between the Weasleys and the rest.

"Hermione's right. We just have to hand her back to her family and then we can leave her. Why don't you three go ask her a few questions while we'll work things out." Arthur Weasley commended them. The Golden trio went back outside to see Y/n nervously fiddling her fingers while staring at the ground.

Hermione was the first to approach her. "Hello, my name is Hermione Granger. Who might you be? Are you a pureblood or a Muggleborn or a half blood? What's your last name? Are you a Hogwarts student? How old are yo-?"

"Hermione! Slow down! How is she suppose to answer when you're speaking so fast?" Ron scolded her.

"Oh right! Sorry..." Hermione looked down in embarrassment with her cheeks a tint pink.

Y/n cleared her throat to let out the fake accent again and was thinking of a lie when she finally spoke,"Hi..umm...My name is Y/n L/n and uhh...I lost my family in the crowds and ran into the forest when I suddenly tripped and had a concussion..."

The trio stared at her in amazement. Y/n was confused, had she said something wrong? Did they figure out that she was from another dimension? Should she tell them the truth?

"...what? Is something wrong with my face?"

"Bloody hell!! Y/n L/n is sitting in my room!! I have to go tell the others!" Then Ron just ran out of the door slamming it, his footsteps fading away.

"...what just happened?" Harry and Hermione were shocked to see that Y/n didn't know how famous she was just like the first time Harry was introduced to the Wizarding World.

"You don't know how famous you are?! I read all about you! You're one of the only descendents of Merlin alive! I thought your whole family was murdered! Oops..sorry, didn't mean to say it." Hermione's voiced thrilled off.

Y/n was still stunned by the fact that the golden trio knew her name and that she was a descendant of Merlin. She never saw a(n) Y/n L/n in the books or the movies. Did J.K Rowling really wrote her name down as a descendant of Merlin? Then again...she made Dumbledore gay so...it might be possible but why her?

Then her train of thoughts were vanished when she heard thundering footsteps in front of the door and she heard some voices, the Weasley family.

"Mum, do you really think that she's the real Y/n L/n? Can I be friends with her? Please...please?"

'Bonnie Wright?' Y/n thought, 'No...its Ginny here, isn't it?'

The door was then opened by the Weasley twins. Behind them was Ron and Molly and the last one were Ginny and Arthur who was trying to calm them down.

"Hi there fair maiden-"

"-Are you really-"

"-Y/n L/n? If you are, I saved you!" Fred shouted.

"No! I found her and I told you to help her!" George replied.

"No I-"

"QUIET BOTH OF YOU!" Their mother shouted at them. "You'll scare her!"

Then all of them turned their heads to the girl who was still recovering from shock and convincing herself that she was just dreaming.

There was a silence for a bit, waiting for Y/n's reaction but instead she shook her head and cleared her throat again for her rubbish fake accent.

"N-no it's completely fine, Mrs..." Molly finally realized that they hadn't introduced themselves to Y/n who was pretending to not know their names.

"Oh right! Where are my manners? I am Molly Weasley, but you can call me Molly, dear." the kind woman then turned to her family. "This is Ron, my youngest son." Ron awkwardly waved at her. "This is Ginny, she's the youngest of this family." Ginny beamed at her like she was just meeting with her role model. "HI!" Y/n smiled at the younger girl who was actually more than 10 years older than her in real life. "And these are the twins, the naughtiest and most annoying people you'll ever meet!" George and Fred pretended to look offended.

"Ouch! Mother...you wounded us." They said in sync while putting their hands up to their heart. "Hey there again! I'm George!" "And I'm Fred, we'll give you ten galleons if you can tell us apart." They then grinned at her while she returned with a smile and a chuckle.

"Again, my name's Hermione Granger. And this is Harry Potter, you might heard of him, he's infamous." Harry went pink for a bit but soon disappeared. "So...are you really Y/n L/n?" Everyone was curious about it so they were eager to hear the answer.

"Uhhh...yeah?" She, herself, wasn't even sure. She cleared her throat again and looked at them. "I am the real Y/n L/n. Descendent of Merlin, my so many greats grandfather. And I said 'with my family' because I wasn't sure if I can trust you guys." Y/n tried to look proud as she said those words.

"So do you have anywhere to stay? Or should we contact your guardians and ask them to pick you up?" Arthur Weasley finally spoke.

"Please let her stay for one night! Then we'll have both Harry Potter and Y/n L/n in our house at the same time!" Ginny begged her father.

"Actually....I don't really know how I got here....and I don't really have any particular place to stay so I would really appreciate it if you let me stay here for one...night?" Y/n asked, unsure of Arthur's answer who also wasn't sure what he should say so he looked at his wife, Molly.

Molly gave him an OK nod and finally he agreed. "Okay...Ms L/n you can sleep in Ginny's room with Hermione and Ginny." Ginny squealed in excitement and went to take her pillow and blanket.

"The rest of you, go back to your rooms, we'll discuss the rest tomorrow and don't you dare disturb our guest." They all nodded and went back to their rooms but not without glancing curiously at Y/n. George and Fred winked at the girl which she blushed in return causing the twins to grin in victory.

Hermione lead Y/n to her room where Ginny was already there in her PJs. They all decided to sleep on the floor but not without talking.

"Y/n...you never answered any of my questions, can you maybe answer them and we'll go to sleep?" Hermione asked you expectedly but you declined it but shaking your head.

"I'm sorry Hermione but maybe some other day where we're close enough." You decided not to tell anyone where you actually came from or that you knew about everything. You knew who will end up with who but you still wanted to prevent everyone's deaths, including: Dumbledore, Snape, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Dobby, Hedwig, ect..

But you'll only be able to do it from afar without actually getting yourself involved into this mess.

Hermione led out a disappointed sign and said," I understand...well good night then Y/n, see you tomorrow."

You slept as quickly as possible thinking that when you wake up, you'll be in the hotel room with your mom and going to shopping and stuff but you were dead wrong...it wasn't a dream at all.

***

PUBLISHED: 15/01/2020 (12:45 am)
EDITED: 17/02/2020
EDITED: 03/09/2020