*Special* Chapter Twenty: Every Story Needs A Villian...

Oralile's POV.

"Lay your head back and sleep forever..." I glare back at my father's door as I close before gritting my teeth and hissing, "My King."

"Oralile." Kindermin ticks, "Soon my love. Soon."

"I'm tired of waiting." I growl, pushing Kindermin aside and walking down the corridor of flames. The flames in the magical walls glow bright. The moon and stars from the outside of Enda behind the forever flames. I scowl.

"My love, please wait." Kindermin begs, grabbing my arm. I snap. Slapping his hand and sending a whip of fire to burn his wrist. He winces as I stare at him.

"You're pathetic. I'm sick of you too." I shout, it echoes down the hall. The hurt clear in his eyes.

"Oralile...Kindermin is trying. Why you mad at Kindermin?" He begs, pain in his roughed out voice.

"Please." I hiss, "Save it for someone who gives a shit."

"Then Kindermin will leave." He replies, walking away from me. My heart gives out and my eyes water. I hold my hand out to him.

"No, Kindermin. Don't go. Please. I need you. Please." I plea, tears falling down my face like a waterfall. Sniffing loudly. Kindermin looks at me, unimpressed.

"How many times?" Kindermin asks himself, "How many times has Kindermin stayed? Then been hurt. How many times?"

"I won't anymore. Please, I need you. I...I'm nothing without you. Don't leave." I croak out, falling to my knees.

My hands smacking against the floor. Tears falling onto the floor like raindrops. My world feels like it doesn't matter. Like I am not wanted. I couldn't be loved by anyone for what I have done but Kindermin. I love him, I do. I clutch my stomach and sob. Falling onto my side. My world crashing down. I close my eyes and tears escape. Warm arms wrap around me and I hide my face in Kindermin's chest. Sobbing uncontrollably. I clutch onto his back digging my nails in. Sniffling.

"Please, don't leave me. I need you. You keep me sane. You keep me under control. I'd...I'd kill everyone, everyone I came across here in Enda. I would and no one would be able to stop me if I did. If I hadn't met you the-then I probably would be in prison for killing daddy and-and..."

"Quiet." Kindermin commands, my world instantly rebuilds itself. I peer up into his yellow eyes. These yellow eyes...

Yellow eyes peer down at me. I glower and bow my head. Father stares down at me, unamused with his guard Rafeale. I just ran into an Islandmin. Why did I get so jumpy and excited when Dad said that I could look around? A hand let's go of my arm and I peek up embarrassed at the Islandmin before me. Spiky red hair, killer yellow pupils, and yet very kind gestures towards father and I. Does he know who we are? Has he talked with father before? I can't say anything but stare up at him as he holds out a hand towards me. Even then, I'm confused.

"Oralile, get up. The Islandmin is being generous to you so except it." Father commands, hastily, walking away from the Islandmin and me. I take his hand and am pulled up. I blush, keeping my hand in his. Then bow.

"Um, thank you..uhh?" I trail off like an idiot. Father has a teacher trying to teach me how not to stutter when I speak. But I'm nervous. Who isn't at 13 years old?

"Kindermin." The guy says, "Let go of my hand now, Prince."

"Oh, uh, s-sorry." I stutter again.

I mentally curse myself. Demise would tease me that freak. My hand slips from his and I just watch him walk away. Rafeale grabs my arm and drags me back to my Father's side. They both believe that I am an embarrassment to the Royal Family. I wince as Father lays his cold eyes on me. The hate clear in his eyes. Though, the Islandmin wouldn't catch it.