💍ishq 3💫

The night wasn't easy for the couple

The night wasn't easy for the couple .she spent whole night weeping over fate and he smoked to vanish the anger .

Why she couldn't come to him?why he has to tell her that he is her husband why can't they be normal?
All these question bombarding in his mind has changed into headache.

He had left the room at night, she was shedding tears and at that moment he was not in a mood to console her ,he knew she must be weeping for her phone .

----

He left for office without breakfast and even no one knew .it was 10 in the morning when her mother in law realized haya hasn't came out and sikander left early in the morning .she was astonished because haya was an early bird she would always serve tea to her parents in law after prayer but today neither she came  nor she saw her for prayer .

She opened the door and was surprised to see her sleeping but something was a miss she has tear striken face .

her mother in law took steps but her feet come over the broken pieces of mobile .
She ignored it and shook haya but she showed no movement. Instinctively she touched haya's forehead it was burning she had fever .

She quickly first of all made room clean and called her husband to bring the doctor. She put cold stripes of cloth on her forehead.

Doctor has said she has some anxiety and pressure on her mind try to make her happy .sikandar 's mother sat there with her daugter in law  .

She was in constant dilemma that why would sikander fight with haya.he had created a huge scene just to marry her ,she has been observing them in the past month she thought haya needed time to come out of past but now this whole fiasco has made clear that something was wrong in their relationship. She has made her mind to talk to sikandar.

He came late from office , he was really not in a mood to face any family member today so  he left early and returned late  but was amazed to see his mother in his room and haya was lying on bed .

He was thinking why did she slept so early and why mom was here.

"Mom is everything alright?"

She eyed him and watched his expressions.

"I want to ask u same question sikander "

He puzzled and sat on couch,loosened his tie put off coat rolling his sleeves he was looking handsome but tired for once she thought to skip this matter and let her son sleep but then the thought of her daughter in law made her to clear the things.