promises#2

Life ,a mere stage where everyone is playing there role without considering about others ....

Mehar has lost all the motivation to live .Life was just a thing she has to bear .Its been 2 weeks she was at zoya's place, these all days were full of depressing days and insomnia in nights .

But how many days she can stay like this ,one day zoya will also say her to leave then what ?where she will go ,she had thought after lot of courage to ask zoya to bring her certificates from her home .

She came out of room and move outside, it was her luck that zoya back was on her side but the person whose face was in front of her made her earth shattered, it was the same guy in library.

She wasn't able to listen anything but one thing was clear that she was not safe here ,she has to leave ..

The rain was pouring, once her family had made her walk on these abandoned street and today her friend did same .

Her tears were unstoppable, covered in black chadder (shawl) soaked in rain,she was walking in the centre of road ,the honking was constant ,but she was like an adamant child who just wants to die right now right here ,she should not live no one want her. she is only burden on her parents they put this burden on Ali ,he just left without anything ,what was the need of that so called nikkah in which u become each other partner in thick and thin, it was just a game to all people to push her like a  football and wait for the person who will hit her hard she was mocking on her baseless life .
These all were thoughts taking her to depression where suicidal thoughts were common  .

The person in car was also stubborn ,he stopped the car and came in front of her to scold her but the scene left him rooted there .

He was finding her in all the hospitals and working woman hostels but here she was on this road only a single glance can tell she had been through a lot .he called her.

Mehar
His voice was kaleidoscope of emotions what wasn't there love, anger ,longing ,happiness .

She didn't  said anything just raised her head and stare him with lost eyes like she was in deep thoughts and wasn't able to comprehend who was he?

Her eyes were devoid of any emotion or may be rain had blurred her vision .He raised his hand to touch her to feel her that she was not a dream but she instantly backed away his hand in midway ,this  time her eyes were not blank but were angry .

"Don't touch me"

Mehar it's me Ali

"Who Ali "

Your husband

"Oh now you remember, why now ,this all is because of you I  am here ,u are the eeson my parents threw my out like a shit ,u are the culprit that I have to live like orphan on these streets because my parents has to take care of you ,you  should not had come Mr Ali ,two more days or may be I will be good prey to all those horny people in this city because the people rejected by their family are also not welcomed by society .

Her voice cracked , her small hands were constantly hitting
His broad chest ,he didn't stop her or may be he was ashamed on himself for dragging his wife on thorns .

Its was like rain was washing away their tears .
He didn't speak a single word ,because there wasn't any ,she fell on his  chest his chin on her head he was just thankful to God  to return her .

Both were In  state of sorrow , her sobs were loud ,his tears were absorbing in her hair.

Suddenly her sobs stopped and he watched her but she had fainted ,her power to tolerate had ended

Suddenly her sobs stopped and he watched her but she had fainted ,her power to tolerate had ended. He picked her up and put her in car .

.................................
I know guys it is short but believe me next chapter will be in next week .
Till then read, vote and share  .