ishq #2💫

She was welcomed on table In a warming way by her in laws but his grand mother and elder sister were against this marriage because according to them her ex finance would return one day so he would marry her .

she was disgusted with a mere thought and here she has to respect these elders .

Sikander sat beside her  after greetings her mother in law asked them about their honeymoon plans .her mouth was agaped so now she has to fulfil this formality too. sikander was going to say something when she interrupted him

"I m sorry ,aunty but I have to return to my job my leaves are ending after 2 days ,I would like to spent those days with you guys "

Her sister in law ,Zola laughed

"You don't have to butter us by staying here these two days and sacrificing your honeymoon after all you are doing this from this from last 12 years ."

Her words hurt her ,she wanted to scold her but sikander gripped her arm under the table and said

"Plz zola ,she is now your brother's wife and this should be  first and last time that you are disrespecting her. I wish you to apologise her "

Zoha saw her grandmother with watery eyes and left the table .sikander also made excuse and left .

Her father in law patted her head and said

"May Allah give you happiness and success"
She smiled uncle was always like this ,that is why she was unable to refuse him.

He was searching a file in book shelf when the door was pushed with force .

"I will not tolerate this ,now everyone will just come ,mick me and leave and this is all because of you "

He saw her and when spoked was devoid his voice of devoid of any emotion.

"Haya I have scolded and that should be enough so please now stop creating scene."

"I am making scene ,you are just ignoring everything and why won't you ,now you have got me ab kiun parwah karogay tum bus biwi ban gayi kafi hai"

"Shut up ,lower down your voice it wouldn't take more than a minute for me to do it ,I have loved you but that doesn't mean you have licence to insult me.

He threw the file on bed and shouted  ,after taking a breath he roamed his hand in hair now when he spoke his voice was steady but firm

, and  I am not teenager having two to three girlfriends, apko zindagi bnana chata hun biwi tu mil hi jati hai."
(I wanted to make you my life wife can be get easily)

He came near her ,his stare was intense ,she stayed on her point she had never saw him raising his voice on her .

"U have disappointed me haya."

He left with that she was unable to comprehend her own feelings what does she want at one point she want him to take her responsibility and to defend her but on the other hand she was also denying his rights. In just few days her whole world is turned upside down .

Next two days were blur they attending dawat from friends and families ,they both were ignoring each other even in night he didn't go in the room and went to sleep In his brother's room which was empty since last 6 years .