The Beginning

My life was normal. I had a job(i was reporter )i had a beautiful cat and i was living in a small flat among many in New York. For a long time nothing have changed. And I liked it.

I liked play with my cat ,spend my day writing an article, having fun with my close friends and visit(not often) my parents in countryside.

It was an ideal life for a young woman like me. But sometimes life doesn't bring it like we want.(Remember it)

One day after a lot of pressure in work , an argument with my best friend and a problem in my sink which costed me one hour of my life and 50$ to be repaid i decided to go for a walk (a loooong walk) in Sentral Park.

It was one of the worst days in my life and i just wanted to walk away from my problems and after to return home and eat a kilo of strawberry ice-cream (with rainbow sprinkles) while watching lord of the rings(marathon yeah).

I arrived in the park late afternoon and the sun would set in a few hours but i didn't care.

I walked across the park trying to avoid any human contact (and dogs) and find a quiet place to relax alone with my thoughts.

One and a half-hour later the sun started to set and the park slowly sunk into darkness(well not all the parts).

It was the time i just have found a lonely place away from the path but there was any light and i started getting cold(it was October).

I decided to turn back and then i realised that i couldn't remember where the heck i had come there.
Maybe because i was lost in my own thoughts, maybe because i though I saw a cat and i tried to pet it but it ran away(as always).

I tried to find the path with my phone but there was no WiFi and my batter was almost dead only with 10%(because the previous day which it was Sunday I was watching all day cat videos in yt and i forgot to charge it).

I didn't want to call my best friend or any of my friends and i was too shy to start screaming or something.

Then while i was trying to figure out what i should do a heard a loud bark.
And it as NEAR. I started to walk as fast as i could to a bunch of trees thinking of escaping.
Well ,the one who hurry always fall(greek adage)

I didn't fall but i hit hard with my head a branch (because the same time i was looking back for that dog to appear) . That was enough to make me feel dizzy. I tried to walk but i couldn't.

And then i saw a light (no i didnt die)that almost blident me. After allll went dark. Black as a black cat and even more...

To be continued...✳️

(If i made errors and mistakes pls comment and i will correct it as soon as i can❣️)