Chapter 2

*BTS*

Namjoon: Boys ready?

~The boys nodded as they get inside the van~

~After Y/n's disappearance, the boys went back to facing other gangs and kill, literally forgot everything about Y/n or JY's case~

Jin: LET'S GO BOYS!

~They quickly get out of the van and it becomes a war between the two gangs, bts and another in the deep forest~

~After the battle, The other gang was down as Jungkook approaches the boss which is down on the ground and steps on his back~

Boss: A-asshole!

~The boss could barely say~

Jungkook: Why thank you , You're next to hell~ BITCH

~And shoots the man's skull and smiles~

Jhope: Nice, next target

~Jhope said while throwing the man's wife and daughter on the ground on their knees as they start to cry at seeing the husband and father's dead body next to them~

Wife: P-p-please leave us a-alone! Please spare us! Please!

~The boys started to chuckle~

Yoongi: How pathetic!

~Taehyung approached and went on his knees smirking, raising the gun on the wife's head~

Woman: PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!

Daughter: MOOOM!! NO PLEASE!!

Taehyung: Oh honey~ You thought by having a criminal father will ever let you live peacefully in this cruel life?  HAHAHA Well.  This is how the fantasy ends and haunting trauma begins!

Jimin: Aish Taehyung! Stop being nice!

~The boys laughed~

Taehyung: BBye!~~~~

~Taehyung said happily, loading the gun ready to pull the trigger, as the daughter closes her eyes while hugging her mom very tight~

Daughter: MOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

~Then.. a shot was heard..~

.

Taehyung: Huh?

~The girl opened her eyes looking at her mom while the boys got confused~

Jin: Who was that?

~They started to look around, realizing the shot wasn't from Taehyung, but somewhere near~

Daughter: MOM! YOU'RE ALIVE!!

~The girl said hugging her mom crying with her mom~

Jungkook: Shut up!

~They got quiet to listen, but they were the only one left in the dark forest~

Yoongi: Let's just kill them and go

Jimin: Yeah, we should've been on our way home by now, Go ahead Taehyung

Namjoon: Uhh boys?

~Everyone turned to Namjoon as he was pointing to something on the ground that was just thrown to them, making clicks~

UH-OH! TO BE CONTINUED!