Chapter 55

*In Taeyang and Hyo-rin's room*

~Hyo-rin is curled up in a ball on the bed and is still crying~

~Taeyang sits on the bed beside her and caresses her head~

Taeyang: Baby?.

Hyo-rin: *sobs* G-go away.. you don't care about me.

Taeyang: Who said I don't?

Hyo-rin: Because you just wanna leave me...

Taeyang: Come on baby~ you know that's not true-

Hyo-rin: Then why do you wanna stay and fight?!

~Hyo-rin said loudly as she sat up straight, looking in his eyes~

Hyo-rin: .You're breaking your promise... and that's what makes me angry!

Taeyang: I didn't promise to never come back to you~ We will finish this and come back~

Hyo-rin: Y-you're lying.. the police is involved isn't it?..

~Hyo-rin asked very sadly as Taeyang remained silent and took her in his arms~

Taeyang: It still doesn't mean I won't come back to you. You need to trust me because even tho I was a criminal, I never failed loving you

Hyo-rin: ..please baby... come with me...

Taeyang: I told you I can't

Hyo-rin: B-but why?..

Taeyang: Because we have pride.. we don't allow anyone simply take over our place, our hearts and lives are in this mansion. We lived most of our time in this place since a very young age.. Everything started and happened here. Thinking about taking hands off it just makes us suffer. So please baby.. please listen to me. You're the one who can help Rose and Y/n right now~ without you they will suffer as well. So will you do it?.

~Hyo-rin listened very carefully as she was leaning on his chest~

~She hated thinking about it but she made her choice!~

~She slowly pulled away and grabbed his hand~

Hyo-rin: You were never afraid to commit something and I always wanted to do the same but I was always afraid.. but! Not anymore! I'll be brave like you! Even if all of you have a blood in a crime family, Your guys are still so cool to me! Because you guys are brave! I wanna be a part of you guys as well!

~Taeyang was a little shocked at what she said and at the sudden change of mood~

Hyo-rin: I will take the girls and leave the mansion and will believe in you guys! I will take care of them until you'll be back! Because I know you will! I mean! MUST* !!

~Hyo-rin said proudly~

Taeyang: Um.. babe?.

Hyo-rin: Hm?!

Taeyang: Are you on your period?

Hyo-rin: No, why?

Taeyang: You always change different sides when you're on your period

Hyo-rin: Yah! Are you telling me I'm two-faced?!

Taeyang: Haha ofcourse not my baby, your speech gave me goosebumps

~He said as he hugged her very tight~

Taeyang: I love you so much and thank you for understanding