Not as Much Pt.2

A little author san note before we start:
As you know there are a lot of jadam children that people have made (cos james and adam got busy) its kinda hard to put a lot of jadam children in the same chapter, so if you have a jadam child and its not in a chapter it will be in the next chapter etc etc.

Thank you! And if there is something you wanna see or don't wanna see, comment or dm me! Cos y'know, I'm not the best writer ;-;

The jadam children that will be included in this multi-parter is:

Jay ( the og) by SingIeLonelyPotato

Celeste by @ Spaloopa911

Amara by @ caiolainn

Anna by me uwu

Amelie by @ MariDear

Ella by @ Unipiewrites

Asami by SomeWeirdJadamGurl

JJ by TinaSippsTea

Yin by Nataliebueno1254

Aryn by MatchmakerDelcatty

Aiden  by Meggiepoo_UwU

OKAY WE START IN.......

TREZ

TOES

UNO (reverse card)

AKSHEN

Adam POV:

"Sigh, due to events that won't be mentioned in this Wattpad story," said Adam, winking at the audience. "We are not going to being murdering any bullies."

( Breakin the forth wall with things only the Jadam discord will know about )

James punched my arm lightly, "not today, mi amor"

"Oohh~ so your learning Spanish now?~"

"Mexican to be more specific, and stop talking like that. Your reminding me of your other half.."

"O-oh, Sorry"

Hailey rolled her eyes slightly, "Whatever you say," she then took Ella's hand. "Do you wanna go upstairs to your room?"

They better not be doing what I think they're doing. Stepping between them, I push Ella away at a reasonable distance.

"6 feet apart remember?" I smirked, (insert lenny face). "I just wanna make sure nothing *ahem* HAPPENS."

Ella covered her blush splattered face. "Dad! Stap being so weeiirrdd,"

"Alright fine you can go upstairs"

Ella ran upstairs, almost dragging Hailey with her. LIKE FRIKKEN NARUTO

*cough, sorry im losing my mind*

"Okay guys look, I know you are probably all aware of what happened already I don't need to explain," a smaller voice interrupted my sentence.

"U-um, I don't know what happened," Asami stepped out from behind all of them, a bit nevous from the new attention that has been put on her. "Nobody has been telling me, they said I should ask Anna."

Well, darn. How am I gonna get out of this? Asami is just six, but she would kill for any of her siblings if she needed to.

How I wish that was an understatement.