You forgot Pt4

'James' POV:

"I will hurt you ," I said. Adam's shoulders drooped almost dissaiponted (I knowall you fangurls are). "Hm? Did you expect something else?" BOOM I MADE A PUN.

"Well I expected something more devious, skillfull, well-planned," He leaned back on his chair and I felt his shoulders warm up. "I-Interesting, maybe."

Chuckling lightl I lift his chin aaaaannnnnnnndddddddddd...

Pull him into a warm hug becos i luv the smol bean

Jkjk lol *wheeze* And also, time for some floof

Okay jkjk James has a coot dog tho, and i usually prefer cats! But anyway.

*insert dog picture*

'James' POV:

I lifted his chin and took off his blindfold

Before I could Adam kissed me gently on the lips.

Adam POV:

The air seemed thicker yet it was hard to breathe, it was underground but I felt as if I was floating on air, the surroundings were cold but...

I felt a bulge in my pants. *insert lenny face*
UwO JK JK LOL.

I could tell that James hesitated but he kissed back. Harder this time, like he was trying to eat me. And maybe he was.
Crimson Gray??
After almost 2 minutes, we parted breathless and blushing deeply.

"He he he hehehe " I heard, as I looked up. It was James but, he had this look in his eyes. Like the innocent sparkle I'm used to was just gone, replaced with a lustful passion.. I would be lying if i said it didn't scare me. He threw his head back in a fit of maniacal laughter.

"You did it Adam! You really did it!"

Still tied to the chair, I froze in shock and stayed in my place. What was going on? Have I broken James? Is he dying? A these cascade of questions spin around my head like a washing machine. And I listen intently, as his laughter turns to hysterical crying.

"H-help me Adam*hic* I-I can't contain it*cough* *gasp* **cough*"

Now children I would like it if you don't want a heavy description of a bloody scene, then skip m'kay? Cool.

James lay there on the floor shaking ferociously, spewing blood out of his mouth. For a moment, a could almost see the Jameson I loved and remembered. That glimmer of innocence in his eyes but then... A red line appeared at the crease of his forehead. Closing opening both eyes that were now dripping with a black substance, the slit on his forehead opens to a new one.

A red eye.

"I said I was going to hurt you, didn't I?"

' James ' licked his lips sadistically as he edged forward, ready to strike.

I screamed.

And woke up.

That's all for now!
Sorry this took I while
Stay lemony-AuthorChan.EXE