はなはき | A Voltron AU Pt1

The disease of one sided love. There will be angst in this video, bring your tissues. Ill tell you what thw title says, it says HANAHAKI.

I just thought it was so perfect because adam is red and jameson is blue. And y'know... red and blue? Lance and Keith? Adam and James? Klance? Jadam? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?) OoOOOooOOOOOooOoOOOoOooOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOoOoOOOOOOOOoOOOoOooOoO.

I also wanted to apologize for the You Forgot multi part story. I haven't been feeling my best these past few months. To the point where I haven't even been going to church, even though it's the only place I feel safe. I know for a fact that I'm going to regret saying this later. I don't want any pity.

But on with the story.

"Good job team!" Said Jaiden, our leader and paliden of the Black Lion.
"I'm proud of you guys! Especially you Adam!"

"Well I never would have done without Becca's help, she disabled the cameras," Adam commented humbly.

"Well I wouldn't have been able to do it without Tim, his blasters were aimed just at the right angle." she said, punching the yellow palidens arm lightly.

"Well I wouldn't have been able to do it without J-James?"

Everyone turns around to see James on the floor, skin deathly pale and helmet a few inches from his dirty blonde hair.

"Hosah!" Adam screamed for the altean prince. And he came, gasping for air as he kneeled over James's body.

With trembling fingers, he placed his palm over the blue palidens stomach and closed his eyes. No longer afraid, no longer trembling he sharply pulled his hands upward, and with it came James's consciousness. In a fit of hysterical coughing, the whole team almost collapsed in relief.

"Hosah, you did it again," said Rebecca, who unlike the others had not been effected by this sudden series of events.

Hosah lifted the blue paliden's chin stared deep into his hazelnut eyes and spoke softly, " You need rest"

James turned away from the gaze that seemed to be piercing his own and quietly agreed, getting back onto his unsteady feet and walking to his room. And in the midst of all this, no-one saw Adam quietly sneak away, for he saw the way he looked into the Prince's eyes. He knew that no matter how hard he tried, he would never be able to make James look at him that way.

The Prince was perfect.
The Prince was smart.
The Prince was beautiful.
The Prince was loving.
The Prince was magical.
The Prince was a miracle.
The Prince was the leader of the world's future

...

The Prince wasn't him.

The thought made him sick to his stomach he felt himself throw up, the acid staining his sheets. But.. that wasn't the only thing on Adam's sheets.

"Petals? Oh no.."

And that's all folks!

Stay lemony qwq- AuthorChan.EXE

Word count:478