You Forgot Pt5

Who wants angst? No-one? Well imma do it anyway?

Adam POV:
Shaking and shuddering from that horrifying scene I just encountered, I violently snap back into reality. And fall into an hysterical fit of coughing. It's like there's something stopping me from breathing.

James POV:
I stay in the waiting room and analyse my surroundings. The walls are a light cream. A color that used to calm me, but now the edges of the walls peeling off give me nothing but anxiety. I tear my eyes away from the imperfections in the walls to my hands, staring at all the imperfections in myself. I had I noticed this earlier, I could have done something, maybe he wouldn't be in this position. I'd do anything to be in his position, to switch things around, turn the tables, be a better man.

Is that was this is all about. You only want to help him to rebuild you're honour? Your pride?

No.. No it's not like that. I truly care about him, i want to help. My pride has nothing to do with this.

A nurse comes up to me with shacking arms. By her closed demeanour, I would assume that she was new.

"U-um excuse me, are you Mr Rallison? Mr Ortiz has awoken, a-and is ready to see you," She said as she looked away, fiddling with her notepad, clearly embarrassed by her attire and would rather wear something more formal that an anime gurl nurse costume.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!!" I say and run to his hospital room.

To see him in a coughing fit.

Stay lemony Owo - AuthorChan.EXE