はなはき | A Voltron AU Pt 3

Adam POV:

I snap back into reality.

"Adam? What's all of this?"

I focus my gaze on her.

"All of what?"

She stares at me, as if I've done something wrong. I feel a tickle in my throat.

"All of this!" She yelled, pointing to all the blood and petals I left on the floor.

I bow my head, not wanting to meet her gaze. What should I say? ' I have a massive crush on James. Yes James! A guy! I'm gay!' I cant tell her that! But what else is there to say?

"I-I like James a-and-"

I explode into a fit of coughing, blood and flower petals coming out of my mouth.

"Hush" she says rubbing my back. "You need to tell him."

I can't, I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't!!

Tears furiously rush down my face, and my throat doesn't let me utter a word.

"Adam-.." she says.

I shake my head.

"You can't just-" she starts.

"I-I'll have the *cough* s-surgery" I barely gasp.

Hosah POV:

Too much, I've been through. My people have been destroyed by the abomination we know that is the Galra. The very mention causes my spine to shiver. My people, my father, had gone down to him. 

They used to be such good friends, then he turned his back on him for power, then turned him back on him for blood.

With no where to put my rage, I punch the wall, leaving a crater size dent. The pain rocketing through my arm, I retract in and collapse in pain. All my suppressed rage coming out, spilling out for the first time. 

"I just want you to be here! Father! You turned your back on us!"

In my blurry vision I could see Stephen come in, his eyes filled with concern and sorrow, only he could feel my pain, only he understood. All the palidens offered their pity through their words but only he knew my father. Silently, he glided over to by side and gave me a hug. I gave into his embrace, all my fears melting away into bliss. 

"I miss him too, he was such an inspiration. He taught me everything I know about combat," Stephen then pulled away took my hand and stared into my eyes. "I understand that you won't stop hurting, I haven't either, but you are the guide to the future of the universe. If he were here, he would be proud of you." He wiped the tears off of my cheeks. "I know I am."

I couldn't help but smile, someone who I had barely known as more than my father's students had grown to be such a friend. Someone I can confide in. Someone, I am growing to love. 

I smile and Stephen smiles back. 

"There's the smile I know and love, now" He got up. "Lets get some milkshakes! I heard James was making some more!"

Fueled with a newfound energy, I jump up. "woaahhhh, milkshakes?!"

( you know how much alteans love milkshakes)

Stay lemony XwX - AuthorsanfileEXE

P.S.
 OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K VEIWS OMG, U GUYS ARE THE BEST!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

And also, sorry for not being that active, I'm sorry if I annoyed you guys ;w;