vingt et un

“I'm going to tell you a secret.”

“What is it, princess?”

“Come closer. You can't tell Lisa, okay?”

“Jen, okay, give me the beer. You're drunk. I'm Lisa—”

“Shh, just come closer.”

“Okay, okay. You're adorable, you know that?”

“Okay, so there's this girl I really like.”

“Oh. Alena? I already know—”

“Shh, let me finish. Okay, so this girl, I think I really like her. She's super... she's super cocky and annoying, but it's really cute because she's so cute. And she looks so hot in a suit, I actually want to cry.”

“I think I like where this is going.”

“And I missed her a lot the whole week, you know? She didn't go to the cafe. It was so sad. And boring. I think she's avoiding me. Do you think she hates me? I don't—”

“Princess, you're slurring your words. Talk slower, I barely understood anything—”

“I think I like her! Oh crap. I think I like her...”

“Is that so, princess?”

“But she's a player. Like, she plays with feelings, you know? But she also plays softball. I saw her training once, and she's really good. I think she's good, but I don't really know how softball works. She just hit the ball a lot when some girl was throwing it to her. That means she's good, right? I mean, that's what you're supposed to do in softball? Maybe I should ask her to teach me. I'm not really good at sports, you know?”

“You're not making sense, princess. Your train of thought is everywhere.”

“Can I kiss you?”

“W—what?”

“I said, can I kiss you?”

“You're drunk, Jen—mm.”

“...”

“...”

“You have really, really soft lips.”

“You just—I just... wow. Holy shit.”

“Your hands are shaking.”

“You just kissed me.”

“You're so cute. Goodnight, Lisa.”

“I—you—okay. Yeah. Uhh, shit. Wow. I should... do you want me to leave now so you can sleep?”

“Stay.”

“Okay.”

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, princess.”