Karak Highway

If you are an Malaysian i bet u will know about this highway.This highway connects Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands is one of the creepiest highways in Malaysia. Its dark, long, windy and accident-prone roads have attracted a host of ghost stories that send shivers down the spine of motorists who drive by the highway.There were many stories and i am going to share 5 spooky stories of Karak.

It was the festive season and just like any other Malaysian, a young couple and their baby were travelling on the Karak Highway at night headed home. Everything was fine until they reached a lonely stretch on the highway and their car broke down. The husband was surprised; he made sure to service the car before their 'balik kampung'(going back to hometown) trip. He stopped the car by the side of the road to check the engine while his wife and baby waited inside. He tried fixing the car, but nothing worked. And so he waited, hoping a kind samaritan would stop and offer them help. It is balik kampung season after all, there should be cars passing by.

However, 20 minutes passed and there was not a soul to be seen. As it was getting late, he only choice he had left was to go to the nearest phone booth to call for help. He was worried, but he had no choice but to leave his family waiting alone in the car. "Lock the doors and take care," he told his wife before leaving. She watched as he walked away, trying to ignore her worries.

Minutes passed and soon hours, but her husband was still gone. She waited and waited. Suddenly, a police patrol car approached her. Two policemen got out of the car and walked towards her vehicle. They told her to quietly step out of the vehicle and stressed that she should not look around while she did so. The wife carried her baby and walked with the policemen. When she was at a safe distance, she looked back at her car and blood drained from her face. Her husband's bodiless head was lying on top of the car. Other versions say her husband was headless on the car, with a banshee-like creature feasting on him. It had banged on the car roof. She did not hear a thing.

So heed my advice guys when you are travelling in highway alone at night no matter what happens dont stop your car and dont leave the car alone.Sometimes there can be someone who will be asking lift in the middle of nowhere please dont stop just go.It  must not be a human it can be another thing waiting for its prey.