Third eye

After this incident which happened in my school,I decided to quit all my urges to seek more about ghosts but few problems did not let me to.So this is my next story which happened when i 18 years old. I started seeing all kind of weird things such as a man with two of his eyes bulging like being popped out and something watching me in my bedroom.I told this to my parents and they took me to the priest and he said my third eye is opening.So to balance it he asked me to meditate.It would be scary sometimes when i go to a park i would see a man sitting on top of the tree  without head and legs  urghh its such a horrific experience and sometimes a face without nothing like nose, eyes and mouth .My family couldn't see it when i told them but my mom would say don't care just act as it is not there.

During my SPM holidays my family and i went on a vacation to Singapore.First three days was going good but the fourth day ruined my holiday.It was near the Bukit Brown Cemetry while we were going past it I was walking with all my cousins while laughing and talking and suddenly I saw something flying across me in my  front i tried not to react but i couldn't .I saw its face it was so pale and its white robe were dirty and smeared in blood.It had a very sharp fangs and its nails were so sharp and long.When i saw it's face it caught my attention and started to come towards me shouting kehhhe eeee .It's eyes were so big and red in colour. I couldn't do anything my legs were so weak i started to beg to my parents please take away me from here please it's the woman she saw me.I started to cry like a baby in fear and beg to my parents.

My parents were looking at me weirdly and i shouted to them its the woman she is coming towards me please take me away. Only god knows how scared as hell i was my parents and my aunt quickly calmed me down and took me to the hotel.I was so tired like my body had been bashed  up by someone the moment i touched the bed i feel asleep.I was sleeping with my parents that day and two of my cousins joined too.I had a dream that night that the ugly faced woman who i saw just now started chasing me and i ran into a forest.Suddenly i woke up shouting. My mom calmed me again and put me to sleep.My cousins were afraid due to this and they were awake the whole night talking and chatting.

The next day we decided to end our holiday and took the morning train to go back to Malaysia.While in the train I was sitting beside my aunt she told me that last night they heard someone rearranging the furnitures in the floor above us(we were staying in the 11th floor).So carving for sleep they called the lobby and complained.The people in the lobby told us there were no more floor above us we are the last floor.My aunt and uncle were so scared until they joined my cousins in the next room. It was such a horrific experience which i wouldn't forgot in my life when even today when i recall her face i feel like crying.I have suffered many sleepless night due to the opening of my third eye.Some says it's a boon getting this opportunity but i think it as a curse.