Chapter 4

The dazzling signs pervaded the streets with almost sun-a-like floodlight. The sidewalk was full of crowds, getting through was almost impossible. There was loud music in every corner but it was drowned by the loud voices of the masses. Ahh, Tokyo. The way to Hii-chan's hotel seemed infinite and invicible since the people wouldn't leave a little space in between. However, determinedly I fought my way through the loud-laughing people and sushi sellers, that I could barrely resist. I've only reached halway and I was already been exhausted. I haven't been here for so long and although this city used to be like my second home, I still couldn't get used to it.

Next to me there were two cosplayers that wanted to potray Misaki Ayuzawa and Usui Takumi, obviously. But they just wanted to. This was the worst cosplay I've ever seen. My eyes wandered from the cosplayers to a sign. Still 1 km until I reach the hotel!? I was tired and to be honest I would've liked to get a seat at the next bench and just sleep. But had to meet her, no matter what! I started walking my way again and practically let the crowd carry me. I almsot got the feeling the lights around me got even more dazzling and more colorful. But maybe it was me getting crazy out of fear of what could be wrong with Hii-chan. She didn't text me back . At least Rau-chan did but she only asked how my arrival in Tokyo was.

''Shitty.'' I whispered to myself and followed the endless seeming way. ''Hey, watch out, you stupid!'' ''Sorry.'' What an idiot, no decency. Why does this even always happen to me? Suddenly I had a really dumb idea. I thought it'd be really effective if I started running. I bumped into circa 20 people, that's a really understated number though. ''Almost there!!'' I screamed out of joy and almost everyone on street stared at me, mostly with angry faces. Didn't matter to me. I'll be there soon, Hii-chan!!