Chapter 1

I was walking home from work. I didn't expect anything strange. But it changed my life a lot.

My training in the hospital was great as always. I was confident that this was my dream job and I didn't even regret retiring from the entertainment business at all. Well, maybe a bit. I couldn't see all my best friends I made in the past much anymore. Some I miss in particular; Marippe, Rau-chan and Hii-chan-, oh Hii-chan. I haven't had admit it to her yet and we barely had contact anymore. I felt it. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I stood in front of the Sakura trees at the exit of the hospital.

I had to get a seat somewhere, when I'm sad my knees are getting wobbly and-, I let myself fall on the ground. Phew, at least nobody was there, otherwise I would've regret that awkward move. I still couldn't stop my tears. They were coming like a rain shower, but wouldn't that mean there's going to be a rainbow? I pulled myself up and started to wipe away the tears with a tissue. ''Don't be sad, be strong Nene!'', I whispered to myself.

I began to walk home finally, after my kind of weird breakdown. I was passing the streets of Ibaraki as something really, really strange happened. I checked my phone. ''Message from Hii-chan: 'I miss you''' Telepathy much? I had to be something like this! It seemed pretty magical top me, I even had to give my phone a kiss because I was so, so happy. I texted back. ''I miss you too.'' I put my phone back inside my pocket. ''Brrr''. Somebody texted me. In all hope, my disappointment was big that it wasn't Hii-chan texting me back, it was ''just'' Rau-chan. ''Message from Rau-chan: You have to come to Tokyo, Nene. Immediately.'' ''Huh?'' I was pretty confused.