#1: the honeymoon.

Start from the beginning

Of course, I lie there on my side, staring at him with the widest smile on my face. Genuinely, I don't think it could go away right now. It's starting to burn into my face like a permanent scar. And he hasn't even done anything yet.

Finally, his back muscles begin to flex as he stirs awake. I bite my lip to suppress the little squeak of excitement that's bubbling up my throat. Harry finally lifts his head and glances at the clock on his bedside table before turning toward me.

He shoots me a tired smile, hair messy and eyes red with sleep. Still smiling, he rolls onto his back and stretches, one of his hands landing on my thigh and squeezing firmly.

"How long have you been up?"

"Not long, I swear."

Harry grins and kisses my shoulder before sliding out from under the covers. I watch as he disappears into the bathroom. The shower turns on and I throw myself back onto the bed, sighing heavily.

God, he's so dreamy.

I hate the way he makes me feel sometimes. It's like everything he does I can't handle.

Suddenly, his head pokes back out into the room.

"You coming or what?"

-

After our very eventful shower, Harry and I sit outside our little shack to eat breakfast with the water as a view. He kept feeding me little fruits and toast while he sipped his coffee and taste tested everything they gave us.

I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh, still trying to believe this is my life now.

"What do you think Luna's doing right now?" Harry randomly questions, staring out at the ocean.

"Harry..." I warn quietly.

We promised no baby talk would come up. Well, I mainly made him promise because I knew he wasn't going to shut up about her. He was doing so good.

Until now.

"Sorry."

There's a long pause.

"Well, it's only 10am. It should be 8 over there. So she's probably just waking up." I finally tell him.

"Hm." Harry hums, nodding. "Maybe I should call. See if they need anything."

"Harry, every person in that house has raised a child. I'm sure she's okay."

But Harry's already pulling out his phone and dialing my dad's number.

My parents decided to fly back to LA with Anne and Gemma and the twins. They all wanted to watch Luna while we were gone and the day before we're due to return, Anne and Gemma are going to bring Luna back to London so she'll be there.

So when I say she's in good hands, she's in good hands.

"Harry! Son! Hi!" Dad's face fills the screen with excitement.

"Don't call him son, Leon. It's weird." Mom mutters from beside him.

"Hi guys!" Harry beams. "How's it going?"

"Shouldn't we be asking you that?" Mom raises a brow as she comes into view.

"It's going great. We just wanted to call and check in."

"He wanted to call." I correct.

"I assume you called to see your daughter?" Mom asks.

Harry sheepishly grins and nods slowly. Dad laughs and stands up off the bed before exiting their bedroom. He goes downstairs quickly like a child on Christmas.