Chapter 23

"Thanks again Annie." I say as she walks me to the door.

"Our pleasure, you enjoy your night to fullest." she says with a giggle.

"Were definitely going to try." I reply as I pull my boots on.

"Make sure you don't forget, feedings are every 3-4 hours and 5 ounces at a time, sometimes she finishes it, sometimes she doesn't." I tell her and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"I know, Lena. Relax. I got this, promise." she tells me and I let out a sigh.

"Sorry, I know you already did this before. You know me though. I over stress." I tell her and she chuckles.

"I know Lena, now get going and have a good night." she tells me and I nod my head.

"Love you!" she tells me, giving me a quick hug goodbye.

"Love you too!" I reply before making my way out to my jeep.

I drive home and walk inside to the smell of one of my favorite meals, Chinese food. I grin happily as I quickly make my way to the kitchen where Rio is seated with the Chinese already out on a plate for us both.

"You're the best." I tell him before pecking his cheek and sitting next to him.

"I try." he replies with a chuckle.

We eat our Chinese food before going and having a bath together and ending the night on the early side by heading straight to bed.

As we lay in the middle of our king size bed, candles lit all around us. Both of us facing one another. Rio reaches up, setting his hand softly against my cheek before pulling me into a loving kiss. I wrap my arms around him as we begin to indulged in our love for one another. Devouring each others mouths like we would never get the chance again.

Rio slowly trails his hands down my shoulders all the way to my ass, giving it a soft squeeze before trailing his hand down in between my legs which I eagerly opened wide for him. As his fingers pressed into my throbbing, needing clit, I quickly reach down grabbing a hold of his solid cock.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth as I moaned loudly into our kisses as he rubbed me with just enough pressure and speed. My hand still wrapped around his cock, pumping him, preparing him for my waiting pussy. It had been so long since it had been filled and fuck it needed it with a burning intensity.

"Oh fuck Rio." I moan softly, nails scratching down his back as I came.

I continue to cum over and over as Rio continues to touch me, watching me intently as he made cum.

"I need you, Rio. So, fucking bad. Please." I moan and he gives me one last loving kiss before climbing over top of me.

I quickly guide his cock to my soaking entrance and let out a moan as he slowly begins to slide into my extremely tight pussy.

"Fuck, Mami. Your so fucking tight. Just like the first night we spent together." Rio groans as he reaches down and begins to rub my clit.

He slowly continues to slide into me until he's completely filling me, stilling for a moment as my pussy re-adjusted to his length. As he begins to thrust inside of me gently and continues to rub my clit, I quickly feel another orgasm begin to build.

"A little faster." I moan and he quickly begins to thrust faster.

"Harder." I moan as I reach the peak of my orgasm.

Within seconds my toes are curling and my grip tightens around him as an intense orgasm leaves my body. Rio gives me a moment to come down from it before continuing his pace. I move my hands to his neck and pull him towards me, connecting our lips once more.

Multiple orgasms leave my body before Rio lets out a groan and I feel his warm seed fill me up. He stays hovering above me as we both lay, breathing heavily, filled with love and passion.

"I love you." he murmurs quietly in my ear.

"I love you too." I reply softly.

After a few moments he gets up and goes to our bathroom, starting the shower and bringing out a face cloth for me. He spreads my legs and cleans me up before scooping me up and carrying me into our bathroom. We both climb into the shower, washing and caressing one another's bodies as we wash each other before making our way back to our bed.

"Did you want to watch a movie?" Rio asks.

"Sure, how about Game Night?" I suggest.

"Whatever you want, Mami." he replies with a smirk.

He puts the movie on and we snuggle up in the middle of our bed, with me draped over top of him, snuggled into his side. I place a kiss to his chest and he places a kiss on the top of my forehead as we both relax and enjoy the movie before dozing off for the night.