32

[Lee in media]
Shout out to all of you voting/commenting and putting my book into your reading list it means so much to me🥺and I just hit 9k reads today and I didn't even believe I would tbh, I'm just very thankful for y'all❤️

Blake P.O.V.    5 months later

"I got it mamas go sit the hell down." I groan at Kara taking the bags out her hand. "Stop acting like I'm useless I can carry some damn groceries." She spat. I gave her a glare she rolled her eyes before wobbling into the house.

"Fucking pregnant people." I whisper to myself grabbing the rest of the bags. "Do I really have to leave?" Kara groaned sitting on the couch carefully. "Yes you really do." I answer setting the bags on the counter.

Tomorrow was Karas baby shower so Chris, Carson and I decided to plan it well I planned it they helped. "Aunty on the way to get you do you have everything?" I asked putting the food trays in the fridge. "Yes mother I have everything." She said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." I roll my eyes. "PAPI IS HOME!" I hear Chris loud ass voice walking towards the living room kissing Kara's cheek. "Girl you do not live here." I laugh. She smiles walking over to me pulling me close. "Hm I missed you." She continued to smile. I peck her lips. "I missed you more" I say returning a smile.

I reach for my phone which was vibrating on the counter. "Come on mamas Aunt Nikki here." I say walking over to her helping her off the couch. "I'll see you guys tomorrow love you both" She smiled. I helped her into the car carefully while Chris put her bag in the trunk.

"We love you more." Chris and I say in union. We watch the car drive away then we walked back into the house. "Where Carson at with the banners?" I asked asked Chris. We all decided to have the baby shower in Kara's big ass backyard because today and tomorrow weather is going to be perfect so why not.

I play music on the speaker while Chris and I set up tables and chairs. "Yeah you right this looks way better over here." Chris says in agreeing with me. Before I could reply I was cut off by a wild animal. "No need to fear Carson is here!" Carson yelled posing like a superhero with bags in her hand.

"More like idiot." Chris rolled her eyes snatching the bags out her hands. "Aye no need to snatch whore." Carson frowns. "Yeah yeah nigga help me hang this shit up." Chris says laughing. "Carson it's upside down." Chris sighs.
Yeah this finna be a minute.

*3 hours later.
"Ugh my feet hurt!" I whine in Chris arms. She carried me all the way into the bedroom laying me on the bed. "I'll run us some bath water." She said before walking into the bathroom.

I didn't bother to move I just laid there closing my eyes letting my body relax. A couple minutes later Chris came back into the room stripping me out of my clothes carefully then picking me up bridal style.

"I love you so much." I moaned while she carefully put me into the tub filled with bubble and hot water. "I love you more mi amor." She chuckled stripping out her clothing then sliding in behind me. I closed my eyes relaxing my head on shoulder.

She plants a kiss on my forehead rubbing my inner thighs soothingly. I let out a quiet moan snuggling into her even more. "Let's wash up before we fall asleep in here." She laughed lightly. I laughed agreeing to her comment. After we washed up I did my hygiene then threw on one of Chris's shirts.

"Hm you look good in my clothes." She gazed at me bitting her lower lip. "Nope not today satan." I said seriously getting under the covers. She pulled me close putting her hand up my shirt slowly. "I'm not even tryna do anything." She smacked her lips rubbing on my ass softly.

"Mhm okay" I mumble feeling myself drift off to sleep. "I love you." She whispered giving me a light kiss on my temple. "I love you more." I said before floating off to dream land.
~~~~~

"Those go on second to last table" I told Lee pointing at the table she nodded walking over to it. The shower started in 30 minutes and I was trying not to freak out I just wanted everything to go as planned.

"Everything is perfect baby get out your head." I heard Chris say behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. "I know ." I sigh. She turns me around to face her. "Everything is going to be great Kara is gonna have a good ass time. Your a good best friend baby she's lucky to have you as one." She spoke to me softly.

I smile feeling my nerves and body calm down. "Thank you baby." she bent down pecking my lips. "Always." Music started blasting through the speaker and we looked over at Carson trying to twerk. "She know this ain't that type of party right?" Chris asked shaking her head at Carson.

"To be honest I don't think she knows left from right." I answer laughing watching Lee walk over to Carson hitting her in the back of the head. "It's alright Lee will keep her in check." Chris laughed. She wasn't lying because she do be keeping Carson under control.

After a while people started to arrive and everything was going pretty well and smooth. "Karas here" Carson said to me. I nodded walking over to the door I smiled at her. She looked beautiful she wore a gold dress that stopped at her lower thigh. Which matched the shower decorations which were gold and white. The dress wasn't to tight but tight enough to show off her six month belly.

"You look beautiful bestie." I complimented her leading her to the backyard. "Thank you baby daddy." She said jokingly. She gasped looking at the backyard. "Its perfect!" She says looking at everything. "I'm glad you like it." I said in relief and happiness.

She pulled me into a careful hug. "Thank you for everything." She said in my shoulder. "Anything for you." I said honestly. After Kara said hello to everyone we ate and started to play games. We were in the middle of playing "Do you know what it is?" and let's just say I regret picking Carson as my partner.

"Carson they suck on it" I told her in frustration. "A tittie!" She guessed looking around blindfolded squeezing on the pacifier. I stare at her even though she can't see me. "No why in the fuck would you - you know what never mind." I said feeling annoyed.

So yeah we lost every game and it made me rethink our friendship for a couple of minutes. "Gender reveal time!" Aunt Nikki announced with excitement.
The moment we all been waiting for.

I know this chapter was kinda ass but I just didn't wanna make this one too long 🙁
Don't forget to vote💕
Stay gay and have a blessed day❤️