24

Blake's P.O.V. *3 weeks later

"Chris wake the fuck up!" I nudged her shoulder tryna wake her up but I was unsuccessful.
I hit her upside the head with my notebook not hard but hard enough. She turned her head slowly at me giving a mean ass glare shit was kinda sexy though.

"Hey papi" I bit my lip at her.
She shook her head tryna hold her smile in. "But Nah for real we finna dip in like one minute wake yo ass up you are my ride home." I laughed.

She sat up and stretched the bell rang and we grabbed all our shit.
"I'll meet you by the car" she said walking towards her locker I nodded in response. I throw all my shit in my book bag so ready to go I need a damn blunt.

"Best friend" I heard from behind me making me jump and drop my bag. I picked it up turning towards the person it was Carson with a shocked facial expression mixed with worried.
"Yes?, what's wrong, you okay C?" I asked in a confused tone.
"Bro Bri is outside looking for you. Ashley told me and I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

My heart dropped, "where's Chris?!"I asked rushing towards the exit she caught up to me. "Probably in the car waiting for you, why?" "Because I told Chris everything and if she sees her she gonna kill her" I spoke as we went threw the front doors.

I search the parking lot seeing a medium crowd of people my heart dropped. Me and Carson ran over to the mob of people. I stopped in my tracks seeing Chris getting held back by some guys in our computer science class and someone else then Bri by some other guys.

"I'M GOIN FUCKIN KILL YOU!" She yelled trying to get I there grip. I couldn't even move I just looked at the person who damaged me inside and out. She still look the same a little taller though. Her and Chris where built almost alike Bri had a tiny bit of height of Chris.

I snapped out my thought looking at Chris who was so close out there grip. I ran to her standing in front of her grabbing her face. "Hey baby look at me okay. Let's go home I wanna go home okay let's just go home.

"I spoke softly looking into her eyes which made me flinch I never seen them so hard and angry. But they softened looking at me and her face began to relax.

"Come on Blake let me take you home." Bri yelled over to us laughing. "Don't worry about her ass come on." I said trying to remain calm. "Alright I'm coo." She clarified, the boys let her go I mouthed thank you to them.

"Baby you sure you okay?" I asked uneasy getting in the car. She closed my door heading to her side. "As long as she stays away from you I will be"
I didn't say anything I just sat in silence looking out my window.

I can't help but to feel like this is all my fault. I don't want her to get involved in my old mess shit I don't even wanna get involved. But knowing her ass is back I can't help but to feel so triggered.

All the memories keep flowing in my head no matter how hard I tried to forget. I watch Chris put her hand hand in mines shooting me a quick smile. I give her one back in return squeezing her hand lightly.

*Blakes house

I still haven't said a word we took a shower together. I did my homework and she did hers. Currently I was online looking at apartments she was eating ice cream watching tv. I know she wasn't goin talk to me until I spoke because she doesn't wanna force me too which is sweet.

I took a deep breathe and closed my laptop, she sat up and looked over at me. "I love you and I- I'm so sorry" I blurted out. "I love you too but I'm not blaming you mi amor. It's not your fault you ain't know she was coming up there." She spoke softly.

I felt so much weight lift off my chest. I was so happy and relieved she is so understanding. I crawl over to her cling her bowl off of her lap. "You sure your not mad at me?" I asked again straddling her lap.

"Yes I promise there's no reason for me to be mad at you, nothings your fault so don't trip okay?" I nod running my hands threw her wavy hair she just so cute. "Just promise me if she tries to get in contact with you or if you even see her in the same place as you, you'll let me know immediately okay?" She put her pinky out.

"Promise." I said wrapping t finger around hers then sealing it with a kiss on her lips.
"You should let me strap you." I suggested out of nowhere.
She gave me a shocked facial expression and started laughing.

"That's was random" Her laugh dialed down and she looked back at me. "Well I mean I let you do it to me so to be fair you should let me do it to you." I shrugged.
"Mi amor if you wanna strap me down just say so. I would let you do it either way, you was just random as hell wit it."

"I just ain't know if you was down with that." I mumbled kinda embarrassed.
She chuckled, "Oh trust me I'm down with everything" She shot me a wink. "So I can do it right now?" I asked happily.

"Um no" She pouted patting my head. "Whyyy?" I whined.
"Not in the mood sowy."
"Well it's okay imma get in them guts sooner or later." I spoke with confidence. "Whatever you say daddy." She rolled her eyes playfully.  "You damn right"

Stay gay and have a good ass dayyyy🧡